Anyone else need to lose more than 100 lbs?

Options
13»

Replies

• amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have around 150 to lose (will determine actual goal weight once I'm closer) Feel free to add me as a friend (others with similar goals can too)
  • sisterb42
    sisterb42 Posts: 5
    Options
    Me too, feel free to add me. I made up my mind about a month ago to start. It's overwhelming! But one step at a time!
  • LogR4Life
    LogR4Life Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    There are so many of us!! I need to lose 100+ pounds too. I've tried so many times but am determined to make it work THIS time!! I just started my blog last night . . . please read/follow me! It encourages me so much to know that someone reads my thoughts. Looking forward to becoming comrades!
  • jherobinson
    jherobinson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yep, I need to lose well over 100lbs! Feel free to add me! :)
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, I am overweight!!! In September 2013, I was 350 pounds, and today I am 218, and my BMI dropped to 29.978. I have lost 132 pounds! No surgery, no pills, no fad diets...just simple eat less and exercise more...with the priority being on eat less! You can totally do it.

I never thought I'd be so excited to be JUST overweight in my life! But this. This exactly. My Highest Weight was 300, start weight was 261 and current is 168.8. Anyone is welcome to add me for encouragement and motivation!
  • zz25
    zz25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yep, I have about 110 to lose. Have lost 25 so far. Feel free to add me anybody. This road seems like it's going to be very long!
  • lilandDame143
    Options
    Yes I have pounds to lose, I was on a good track and fell off course but I am back on track now..... It happens we all have our ups and downs but never giving up is what really matters..... I would love to be your friend
  • michab108
    michab108 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 120. I've only got 5 so far, lol. It's going to be a long journey.
  • gretlarson
    gretlarson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have about 102 more pounds to lose as well. Anyone can feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey!!
  • mrsmurawski
    mrsmurawski Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    JENNY!!! You can do it!!! I did!! FEELS AMAZING!!!! Add meeee!
  • preemiemommy2013
    Options
    Me!! I want to lose about 110
    I kept making excuses before but I really need to do this!
    Anyone is free to add me as well. I could really use the support :)
  • ashleyann_222
    Options
    I have to lose 109 lbs... I have a long way to go. I just started. I'm also diabetic now. I want to do this so I can live long enough to see my children grow up!