30 Day Squat Challenge Results - Pics

Options
13»

Replies

• quark3
    quark3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great! Do you have to do all the squats at once or can you hit the target doing them in small increments during the day?
  • SkinnyRuthy
    SkinnyRuthy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I did them all at once! It was very very very hard, but it's doable. Often I"d take a couple second break between sets of 100 or so. Good luck!
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I did this last year...in May actually...I disagree with lack of results...

PhotoGrid_1370995852429_zpsffb6450c.jpg

Pic 1..day 1
    Pic 2 Day 10
    Pic 3 Day 30...

I agree more of a change in the first 10 days...it gave my butt a lift.

The other thing it did was spur me onto more...I did 2months of 30DS...now I lift heavy...

Even as someone who loves lifting heavy I hate to see people chastized or told to stop doing bodyweight exercises and start lifting.

Maybe they don't want to lift heavy, maybe they are intimitated by it, maybe this is a stepping stone for them we don't know. I personally feel that congratulating them on their progress and motivation should be done and suggest other steps...not demand.
    Thank you! People like you are who inspired me to start lifting. I LOVE IT! Today, I left the women's only and did my deadlifts on the floor with the big boys. :happy:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I did this last year...in May actually...I disagree with lack of results...

PhotoGrid_1370995852429_zpsffb6450c.jpg

Pic 1..day 1
    Pic 2 Day 10
    Pic 3 Day 30...

I agree more of a change in the first 10 days...it gave my butt a lift.

The other thing it did was spur me onto more...I did 2months of 30DS...now I lift heavy...

Even as someone who loves lifting heavy I hate to see people chastized or told to stop doing bodyweight exercises and start lifting.

Maybe they don't want to lift heavy, maybe they are intimitated by it, maybe this is a stepping stone for them we don't know. I personally feel that congratulating them on their progress and motivation should be done and suggest other steps...not demand.
    Thank you! People like you are who inspired me to start lifting. I LOVE IT! Today, I left the women's only and did my deadlifts on the floor with the big boys. :happy:

I am glad to hear that...and thanks...:smooched:
  • MrsMadM
    MrsMadM Posts: 12
    Options
    Anyone interested in starting the squat challenge Monday with me? I want to take a pic with the same bottoms for before and after pics!
  • ThePrincezz
    ThePrincezz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested in starting the squat challenge Monday with me? I want to take a pic with the same bottoms for before and after pics!
  • ThePrincezz
    ThePrincezz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Very Interested! Add me! I need a help group to stay on track!
  • quark3
    quark3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your post inspired me to start the 30 day squat challenge. I hit the midway point yesterday and definitely see and feel a difference in my legs and booty. There is more of a roundness to by posterior which is great because I sit for most of the day at a desk. Thanks for the inspiration and here's to the next 15 days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!