Hello! Am new here

Options
Hi

Just starting out with all the good intentions. Have 23 pounds to lose and am running for the first time in years starting tomorrow morning! Would love a few friends to encourage me

Karen

Replies

• TheLastKeeper
    TheLastKeeper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm pretty new myself but have found a lot of inspiration, ideas and encouragement in the past few days to know that the resources are here, we just gotta use them.

Good luck...
  • lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck in your weight loss journey. This is a great site with awesome members who give awesome encouragement and advise! I've sent a friend request if you're looking for any buddies for tips and ^5's :happy:
  • cowpoke06
    cowpoke06 Posts: 171
    Options
    Runing isn't an easy thing to do. It makes you tired, makes you breathe hard and sometimes at least makes me feel like I want to pass out. But I think it offers a real sense of accomplishment. When you talk about your progress running people with express how they could never do that-but you do :) I love running, it's a challenge against myself each time. I too am just getting back into it. I used to run about 4 miles every other day. good luck!
  • pennycarreg
    pennycarreg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thankyou

Its great to know others are out there, trying to navigate around the site at the moment and work out how everything works!

Karen
  • kimmyh70
    kimmyh70 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here as well. I'll send you a friend request if you would like extra motivational support.