What is your NSV this week?

Options

Replies

• xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Teacher did not show up for spin class so I taught the class. Burned about 100 extra calories from all the talking.
    Had an 80s cd in my workout bag that we use for old aerobics class my wife use to teach.
    Oh Wow that's an amazing NSV!!! and I LOVE to work our to 80s!
  • bonnymom
    bonnymom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Today I spent 1.5 hours shoveling snow and only took a couple few minute breaks AND my back doesn't hurt! Granted my arms and shoulders will be sore tomorrow. :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Getting back to the gym today after a busy week off.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Lots of extra walking due to shopping for Christmas presents.
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Drank my morning coffee without whiskey in it! :drinker:

Ok...Maybe that wasn't and NSV... I was just out of whiskey. :grumble: :wink:
  • shoing
    shoing Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Everyone on all of your accomplishments!! :drinker:
    My NSV was resisting most of the temptations that were at school this week. :happy: I did have a VERY SMALL piece of a Honey Bun Cake which was SO Good, homemade by one of my students. But I didn't have a whole piece and I logged it too! :smile: All of my dress pants and jeans are way too big! I have asked Santa to bring me 1 pair of each. No need spending on clothes in a size I won't be in that long. LOL :laugh: Merry Christmas Everyone! Happy Logging!:drinker:
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    When I defrosted my big freezer yesterday I found a bag of homemade chocolate cookies that I hid from my son a few months ago and forgot about. I put them on the kitchen island and let everyone else go at them, never ate one and didn't even want to, this is a first for me as I never met a cookie that I didn't like. Likewise the frozen fudge that I put in there after Christmas. Someone else can have it, I'm not even tempted
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    new undies from victoria's secret. that is a lonnng way from the 'just her size" panties.
  • mrsslls
    mrsslls Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    100 sit ups today
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Haven't been able to wear my engagement or eternity ring for years and my wedding ring was not able to come off, last night they all fit and my wedding ring comes off no problem.

Saturday bought uk size 12 bottoms (was 20) & size 10 top (18 previously). Feeling fantastic.

Went to work in none uniform on Tuesday and the size14 trousers that fit perfectly a few weeks ago now look like I borrowed them from a clown and kept needed to be pulled up.

Told my best mate what I weighed and she was surprised as thought I was at least a stone lighter.
  • DCarter1701
    DCarter1701 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Jogged 10 blocks in 9 minutes without wanting to die.
  • PandaFat2Fit
    PandaFat2Fit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It's hard to find one because I went up in weight today and that's discouraging, but I'll have to say that all my Bras I bought when I was around this weight fit again! They were very tight for awhile!
  • Brett_Mason
    Brett_Mason Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Standing outside with friends and family just talking and BS'ing for a couple of hours without my back hurting. 10 or 15 minutes was my limit when I started this journey.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Going to the Chinese Buffet and not falling apart. Made healthy choices as part of my lifestyle change then moved on .

The pants that I couldnt fit into 2 months ago are getting too baggy in the butt for me to wear . They are about to go to the thrift shop
  • desimia1
    desimia1 Posts: 60
    Options
    My Rings fell off today !! Skinny Fingers :laugh:
  • Bexchubb
    Bexchubb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This week I had my hair coloured / cut and my eyebrows and eyelashes tinted. This may seem silly, but its the first time in ages that Ive bothered to make a long-term effort with my appearance (not just throwing on some slap for a night out then going back to being a lazy frump the next day), because I feel so much more confident in myself by losing some weight. Does that make sense? I hope so lol.
  • DanNight
    DanNight Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Running the Color Run 5k in Louisville with my family. We ran/jogged the whole 3.1 miles!!! Something that was unheard of this time last year. :)

http://www.flo-foto.com/view?event_id=232&year=2014&searchType=bibOrName&bib_number=44437
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Today I looked in the mirror and could truly see progress and actually believed I can do this and by next summer wear a bikini on the beach for the first time in over 10 years!!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I fit into Victoria's Secret XS yoga pants.
    And I looked wicked good in them.
  • NS81
    NS81 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    A cute bra that I mistakenly bought in the wrong size sometime last year, was too small and giving me quad boobs... I put it on this week, after finding it in the store bag packed away (intentions had been to return it - oops!) and it fits!! It fits well :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!