1 year transformation!

Options
Hi All,

I am fairly new to MFP, i was a fatsecret user prior but the community and food database is much bigger here!
Anyway, I wanted to share my 1 year (give or take a couple of months) transformation with you all. This was done through clean eating ( and most recently low carb/paleo lifestyle), food tracking, self love and weight training. I don't think i've ever been this proud of myself. This has also pushed me to make other changes in my life and to reach higher for my goals. It has also taught me the true meaning of dedication. I have been inspired by so many people who are just like me, and I hope to inspire others to reach their goals!

2s1rk8o.jpg

Replies

• CanadaChick74
    CanadaChick74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Big difference!! Congrats.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Joyfulkneves23
    Joyfulkneves23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You have every right to be proud of yourself, you look great :) Thanks for sharing your story.
  • sperenza
    sperenza Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you ladies :) Aside from the weight/shape difference, I also FEEL fantastic. and that's the best part!
  • serendipitys1003
    serendipitys1003 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! You're a badass
  • sperenza
    Options
    Thank you! I sure do feel like one these days!
  • whatsername2312
    whatsername2312 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations. You have inspired me for sure! If you dont mind me asking, what are your stats? SW, CW, height? And what do your workouts/cals look like?
  • sperenza
    Options
    Hi! Thank you so much! My work outs are 3-4 times a week, 20 minutes of medium intensity cardio and 40 minutes of weight training. My calorie intake is between 1400 and 1670 per day depending on my activity level. My stats are below!

Height: 5'7
    SW-198lbs
    CW-157lbs
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    Awesome stuff! Good job!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Excellent--thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!