TINY TEA (your tea) PLEASE HELP!

Options
2»

Replies

• slimmy91
    slimmy91 Posts: 1
    Options
    hey! just saw this list of yes and no foods that you posted from your tea, but I just purchase my 14day tiny tea pack and havent been able to find anywhere on the website anything about constricting the foods whilst taking this tea. May I ask where you found this? Thank you!
  • bpimz
    bpimz Posts: 1
    Options
    It only suggests not eating raw fruits or veggies, or raw anything because eating something raw rather than cooked is a little harder on your digestive system. It's not saying NOT to eat them at all.
  • Katv865
    Katv865 Posts: 1
    Options
    I bought this tea yesterday and now I am doing research to see what MFP thinks about it. Wrong order, I know! I am going to try it for 28 days and see what happens. The way I see it, is the $50 will help me be more mindful of what I put into my body and will hopefully keep me accountable to my goals. That is only the price of a monthly gym membership fee, and its too nice outside now to go to the gym anyways ;)
  • Zuzi80
    Zuzi80 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if my answer will be off-topic...I didn't read all your comments guys, sorry about that.
    But anyway there is NO magical food/drink or whatever...
    There are food or drink that can for sure help you.

I'm drinking for example green tea, and green tea gives so many benefits to our body, but doesn't mean it will magically make you loose weight.

This is my opinion, I've done lots of different diets in my life, and now I believe the best thing is: eat well, eat balanced, workout....
    All the excess are always crap in whatever we do.
    As ancient use to say "In medias res" "the true is in the middle" so in the balance!

cheers
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    OP, if you are having GI trouble I would suggest seeing a doctor. Some of the recommendations may be similar to those from this site, but it's best to get individualized care for a medical problem.

If you are not experiencing any GI problems, then all of that is unnecessary. The foods on the "No" list are perfectly fine in a healthy gut.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I'd say no to anything that told me I couldn't drink water and eat fruits/veggies.

This^

Seriously fruits & veggies are bad (!?!):huh:
  • fitness_faeiry
    fitness_faeiry Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    What about BooTea? Has anyone tried it?

http://www.bootea.com
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    I bought this tea yesterday and now I am doing research to see what MFP thinks about it. Wrong order, I know! I am going to try it for 28 days and see what happens. The way I see it, is the $50 will help me be more mindful of what I put into my body and will hopefully keep me accountable to my goals. That is only the price of a monthly gym membership fee, and its too nice outside now to go to the gym anyways ;)

Why would you spend $50 on heated liquid laxative if you're planning on being "more mindful of what I put into my body"? Are you hoping that the upcoming negative experiences serve as a learning point of what not to do?