DVD suggestions similar to 30 Day Shred

Options
Almost done with Jillian's 30 Day Shred :happy: and looking for a similar workout DVD to move on to next. I like that its under 30 minutes and all I need is hand weights. I alternate the DVD and running, so something with circuit training/cardio/etc would be good.

Anybody who's done 30DS (or anyone else really) have suggestions?

Replies

• BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30, 6 week to 6 pack Killer Buns and Thighs
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Get any of the Jackie Warner DVDs. I LOVE her!!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity after 30DS and it was obviously longer, but an awesome workout. I am now doing T25 which I can say is a great challenge to move to after 30DS as well and its only 30 minutes (this includes the cool down).
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has several . I have the old "The Fitm" dvd's and the concept is similiar combining cardio with muscle toning . The hard part will be finding them under 30 minutes. 20 minutes is awesome .
  • r5wr
    r5wr Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I just started jillian Michaels 90 day Body Revolution. It has the 2 girls from the shred in it and in my opinion it is very similar. Still circuit training and still 30 minutes. Look up some of the results. Amazing! I highly recommend it! :)
  • Rinker2bFit
    Rinker2bFit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper has a great video series, but they're over 30 minutes.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    21 day fix
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    Results 10 Days to a Better Body. One min of weights, one minute of cardio. It has an upper body, lower body and an option to do both.

Look at Kelly Coffey-Meyer. She has several DVD's that alternate between weights and cardio.

This one is an older one, but still really good Crunch Boot Camp Training.
  • nufertiri
    nufertiri Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Have completed the 30 Day Shred recently, and as I came to like Jillians style of workout very much, I have now started with her her Ripped in 30 DVD. Thats general layout is the same (3 circuit, each with 3 min strengh, 2 min cardio and 1 min abs), but I feel it to be in good way "tougher" than 30DS.
    At least level 1 is available on YT, so you can give it a try :smile:
  • shoeloveramber
    shoeloveramber Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    T25 - 25 minutes with a 3 minute stretch at the end if you want to do it instead of your own stretching. It kicks your bootie in a good way. You can find it on eBay for cheap :)
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    30 Minutes to Fitness by Kelly Coffey Meyer.....several to choose from

Bootcamp, Plateau Buster and Circuit Burn are some.

http://www.collagevideo.com/collections/kelly-coffey-meyer/brand-30-minutes-to-fitness

Click on the DVD's title to get a graph that shows length of workouts & general category. This site is great (and BACK!!!) because it tells you what equipment is required, impact level, and shows a video clip for everything.
  • frankiep73
    frankiep73 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    T25! I'm doing the 21 day fix and love the T25 much better. MUCH.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    21 day fix

Agreed! The whole program is very similar!!
  • uglycrying
    uglycrying Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred got me in shape to do Ripped in 30! I rotate a lot of Jillian's videos currently-- 6 week 6 pack, Ripped in 30, Killer Buns & Thighs, No More Trouble Zones, and Yoga Meltdown. No More Trouble Zones is nice for a change of pace, there's lots of strength exercises and not much cardio, but it's longer than her usual videos (55 minutes).

I've tried a few of the FitnessBlender (youtube channel) cardio workouts, they're alright-- pretty short, intense, lots of warmup and stretching. I guess I'm just too used to Jillian's style though and prefer her videos.
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on level 2 of the shred!

Love all the suggestions :happy:
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I've just moved on from 30DS to Body Revolution. So far, I'm really enjoying it. Though she keeps warning that the first workouts are just to ease you into it. I might be cursing it closer to the end of the 90 days. lol
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30