where r my 215 pounds size 18 gals??

Options

Replies

• dmwmsonrn
    dmwmsonrn Posts: 7
    Options
    Question, how do I get one of those cool thingys that say how much weight I have lost?
    :glasses:
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm close....I'm 205 now and a size 14. It's so interesting to see how size and weight vary depending on height and body shape. I love everyday. Feel free to add me.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 216 and size 14
  • MulliganOBX
    Options
    210 and size 16W or 18 misses on bottom. Most tops I still have to wear a 1X in.
  • puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I started off at 220 size 18/20, I want to wish you all the best of luck but I know you don't need it because you CAN do it!
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm currently 220 and I think I'm more of a 16w but I'll join the club!
  • Wheetsin
    Wheetsin Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Currently ~223 and az 18 bottom, XL top. Aiming for a az 14/175 lbs.
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm 218 lbs and size 18-20 but really a 20 just not wanting to face up to it! I'm looking for good exercise DVDs that I can do at home in a tiny space! Please feel free to add me :-)
  • dmwmsonrn
    dmwmsonrn Posts: 7
    Options
    Please feel free to send me a friend request. The more motivation, the better!
  • flfelice
    flfelice Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi 247, size 22. Working on becoming healthy. Givin my support to ya'll.
  • katiedoo82
    katiedoo82 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    hi all, pls feel free to add me... the more support the better on here :0) am a size 18...and currently 206 lbs... hoping to lose another 50 or so !! together we can do it!
  • happyclover
    happyclover Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm at 207 now but I did start about two weeks ago at 214 ("start" being, "Hey look! There's where my motivation went my whole life- FOUND IT!!" :) I login everyday, for every meal, and totally serious about getting the "me" back that I love and remember!
  • Junken__Diraffe
    Options
    <~~That was me in the before picture! Luckily, I'm not there anymore. Good luck!
  • florkie
    florkie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    At 205, but closer to 206. Need some serious motivation right now. I just can't seem to get myself moving. Last year at this time I was trying to get out and run/walk in the mornings....now forget it. HELP!
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I fit into this category too! Good luck ladies!!
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I started off at 220 size 18/20, I want to wish you all the best of luck but I know you don't need it because you CAN do it!

Came to say the same! Started at 220, size 18, and I'm now 180, size 12. I'm still working down to healthy BMI range, and anyone is welcome to add.
  • jescamp9481
    jescamp9481 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    5'9
    sw: 291
    cw: 230
    gw: 170

32 year old
  • aevonvett
    aevonvett Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello! 212 and size 18. Could use some positive energy. Feel free to add me. -Amy
  • RealtyGoddess
    RealtyGoddess Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am size 16 and today I weighed in at 213. I've lost 27lbs total so far. I started in January with Weight Watchers and now just switched to MVP. I prefer to count calories than points. That was a bit deceiving. I workout five days a week. I am learning to jog. I started out with one minute jog intervals. (one min jog four mins walk) and now I can jog 25mins straight on my good days!

I am looking for others who also are dedicated and ready to move forward. I am not afraid to share my struggles as well as my success!

POM POMS UP....we can DO THIS!
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have started at 216lbs so on a one woman mission lol! I'm on my first week of diet chef as my husband has gone away today for 6 months. got a lot of hard work ahead!!

:happy:

He is going to get home to a hot wife 6 months from now :love: