I'm new... looking for some friends!

samanthafultz
samanthafultz Posts: 1
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
:flowerforyou: I just weighed in @ 225 the other day! It's officially time for me to lose this weight! Looking for some friends in the same shoes...

Replies

• Im also new and would love to be friends I weighed in at 245 and am in the same boat as you:wink:
  • anniebnannie
    anniebnannie Posts: 85 Member
    I'm looking for online friends too :-) please add me!
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    You can add me. Im in the same boat as you. Im 221.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Hi and Welcome! This is a great site! I'll add ya :)
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Me too! WELCOME! You will love this site!
  • luckymommy
    luckymommy Posts: 11 Member
    you can add me! I am 206 lbs, but not for long!
  • you can never have too many supportive friends...I started last Monday officially. I gave up regular soda though September 13th, 2010..which helped lose 10 pounds just for doing that..It took about 2 weeks to enjoy a diet drink..but it was worth the 10 pound lose!!! My first start weight...way back then was 212.
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a post-holiday grand realization! I've never been over 200 (don't get me wrong...I did hit 198 6 or 8 years ago), but hopped on my Wii for the first time in forever, found out I now qualify as "obese" and topped out at 210. I'm already 6 pounds down since I started on this site two weeks ago. I'm tired of my clothes not fitting and I refuse to spend any money on more clothes until I can fit back in a 14.
  • Hi I'm new as well! Looking for some motivational people as friends to kick my butt into gear! It's time for this gal to be able to fit into her wedding dress!
  • LETS BE FRIENDS!!! LETS DO THIS TOGETHER!!! LETS GET OUR BODIES HEALTHY AS EVER!!!

FRIEND ME!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • noelani123
    noelani123 Posts: 23 Member
    I have been a member for about two weeks. I am struggling with why I can't find a weight loss that will work for me and hopefully, this site will help. I love the way this site is set up and how user friendly it is. I look forward to giving this a shot. I am getting married on March 5th and I hope to lose at least 15 lbs by the end of February. So far, I am not having too much luck, but with support and hard work, I hope to reach my goal. Good luck to you all and feel free to add me as a friend. I look forward to this change in my life.
This discussion has been closed.