Done this once started again

Options
I guess you can say I'm new. I never post anything, but I think I need the support.

Replies

• sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Me too. I've been on Sparkpeople about 4 years. The people that do the best? They have support!

I'll add you, maybe we will get a little closer to our goals. I know when I see other's updates, it encourages me to do my own :happy:
  • lprewett86
    lprewett86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This is my second try on here as well and haven't hardly posted anything until recently! I would love to support you, ALL of you for that matter. The support and motivation in return would be excellent as well :) Good luck! Feel free to add me!

What is sparkpeople? I've heard of it, but wasn't sure what it was.
  • cocopebbles
    Options
    I have been on MFP less than a week but I have tried lots of diets on my own...and failed. This week though I have found that I am more motivated than ever. I really like all the support and encouragement I am getting from everyone on here. So glad I found this site!
  • Violetwylde
    Options
    This is actually my very first day on MFP. I have made this journey before, however (like many others). I'm definitely willing to exchange support. It would be really nice if the weight loss stuck this time. If any of you would like, add me and then I will do the same.