Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    i love my muscle. I want to see them.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I work out to be hot and strong, in that order.

I see someone has already provided my answer.

Very well then
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I work out so I can eat cheese popcorn
  • mammaminor
    mammaminor Posts: 31
    Options
    Honestly, the more I stick to it, the less I'm worrying about how I look & what I weigh, and the more I pay attention to how far I can run without stopping, how much I can carry, and how long it takes me to run out of breath carrying my toddler :)
  • yesterdayusaid2morrow
    Options
    Hmm, well, I'm already sexy as hell...so that isn't my motivation, lol, I workout for peanut butter and health, in order of priority. :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I pretty much wanna get hawt. Plus, not getting Diabetes and heart disease like my mom and all my aunts would be cool, too.
  • sphinxdust
    sphinxdust Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started to lose weight and exercise to protect my health. Family has a history of diabetes and I was starting to have some indicators, mainly a marginal A1C test. I have lost about 25 pounds and it is really good for the ego that many people are complimenting me on how I look. I wanted to lose weight to prevent diabetes and increase my energy level but the feed back from others has made me think more about how it improves my looks.
    I like this story. I run into so many people that either are diabetic or are about to be, and diet and lifestyle can turn that around and have added benefits that we may have gotten used to shrugging away!
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I play sport so I workout primarily to be better at it. Can't say I don't enjoy the associated health and sexiness benefits though :)
  • sphinxdust
    sphinxdust Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well, I do want to look good. That is a huge motivator no lie, but I think what I gain the most is inner strength/mental strength. Sounds a bit corny, but to keep going even when your mind wants to stop/give up is a rush for me these days. I just love pushing past what my mind says I can't do. I want to get stronger physically, but I'd say the mental aspect of exercise really makes me get up and continue. Like it's kind of a release for me to think about everything/stress and just exercise it out.
    This is perfectly valid, as they say it's 90% mental and 10% physical!
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I work out to be hot and strong, in that order.

I see someone has already provided my answer.

Very well then

Have to go with this....I never did deny that my reasons are vanity.....Also thigh highs fit so much nicer when you lose any jiggle and are much more comfortable, so the husband is happy :blushing:
  • AeonAi
    AeonAi Posts: 60
    Options
    I exercise to love and treat my body right. I wanna be one well oiled machine!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    sure.
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm about being healthier and looking better in pics. I have a small frame so weight shows up very easily on me.

I would like to be stronger but I don't have extra money at this point to buy equipment or join a gym or sign up for classes. I would like to start something in the fall once the weather cools down a bit.

I want to look good in pictures (my family is always taking and posting pics on Facebook) but I don't really care if people think I'm "sexy" or not. I need to do this for myself not for other people. If it's about other people I'll stop caring and let myself go like I did before... I ate too many calories, drank several cups of soda per day with almost no water, etc. I ended up with a round face and a pretty big stomach and I don't want to have that again. I want to continue to lose weight and then maintain it once I reach my goal.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I am oozing with sexuality
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I am oozing with sexuality

yes.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    No. I'm so loaded down with sexy that it's becoming a burden. I'm lifting so I can get bulky. Maybe the mens will leave me alone when I'm bulky.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Yep!!! Trying to get there!!
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yes; living longer, healthier, and with some sexy fun friends. Feel free to add me if you share similar targets.
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I want to get in shape so that women don't hate me anymore. It's soul destroying having huge chunks of your life denied to you because of your appearance.
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I workout to be healthier, more confident, sexier, to feel and look stronger, and to set a great example for my kids.