Cheesecake factory and Applebee's light menus...

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
Eating there the next couple days... Has anyone tried the lemon parmesan shrimp at Applebee's and how was it? Is it filling? I'm bummed they got rid of my favorite dish (the roma chicken one). I don't like mushrooms or artichoke so choice is pretty limited for me there otherwise (although I've had the sirloin and shrimp and it was good too).

For Cheesecake Factory, has anyone tried the grilled steak medallions? Or what do you usually pick?

Replies

• FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    At Cheesecake Factory I loved the Asian Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos. They had it listed as a "small plate" back when I had it, but it definitely felt like a full meal to me.

http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/menu/skinnylicious/Chicken+Lettuce+Wrap+Tacos
  • bigcle82
    bigcle82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I agree with the chicken freshchado. I get it all the time now when I go to applebees's its filling and only about 400 cals for the dish.
    add a side salad with it and you are good to go.
  • righttobearkarma
    righttobearkarma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just had Cheesecake Factory's grilled steak medallions a few days ago. They definitely weren't bad and were more food than I was expecting.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I want to try the chicken at Applebee's but I'm having chicken tonight, so I'll probably try the shrimp...