New friends

Options
Hi! I'd like to make some new friends that have 100 pounds or more to lose. It would just be nice to have some friends that are in the same boat as me. I really need the help, support, and motivation. I love being able to give those things to other people as well. Thanks.

Replies

• northerntribes
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to make some new friends that have 100 pounds or more to lose. It would just be nice to have some friends that are in the same boat as me. I really need the help, support, and motivation. I love being able to give those things to other people as well. Thanks.
  • JoyceDoerr
    Options
    Hello Jesse.

I do not have as much as you to lose at this point, but I have previously lost 50 pounds and have another 25-30 to go. However, I am here if you ever need to chat!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have lost 30 lbs so far but have another 70 or so to lose. It's a tough road but it's very helpful to have the support and motivation from others who have a long way to go. I've found it easier to keep focused and lose weight since joining this site. Add me as a friend, if you like, and we can cheer each other on, all the way to our final goal!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I have 81 of my 107 to go so chat it up! :wink:
  • PattyH
    PattyH Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi,

I just joined today and I have over 100lbs to lose! I need encouragement and support and would like to encourage and support others to lose weight. 2008 is the year for me to become a healthier person! LET'S DO THIS!!! :wink:
  • bigken
    bigken Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yes i have just joined my wife encouraged me to join so lets do this:laugh:
  • pattys624
    Options
    Hi, everyone.

I have just over 150 lbs. to lose to hit my initial goal, with a total of about 180 lbs total.

It's a long journey!
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as all of you. I have 100 pounds to loose in 2008. I must agree this site has kept me very focus and determined. I just joined a week ago but so far things are working good. One tip I have is to eat something small every 2 hours it really does work.
  • skinnyray
    Options
    Hi All! I'd like to lose 100 pounds in '08 as well! Feel free to add me to the buddy list. I'm new at this whole calorie-counting thing, but I love that I must hold myself accountable to someone/ something. This site has been great so far! A diet I'm enjoying... who would have thunk it..? :happy:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea. I have you on my friends but we haven't chatted much. Sorry about that. I am around though and love to chat. And for others I love to meet new people.

Eve