Over 150 pds to lose

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Sherry and I have 170pds I would like to lose. I am a 48 yr old single stay at home Mom.
I have been "fat" all my life. I am tired of being the fat one.
I do have some health problem. because of my weight
I am Diabetic and also have high blood pressure and High cholesterol.
I know I am over weight because of a eating disorder I have. This has to do with a not so good childhood.

I enjoy reading and spending time with my family. Surfing the web etc.

I would like to meet people that also have a lot of weight to lose and maybe we could give each other the
support and motivation needed on this path to health.

If you would like to be friends let me know.

Replies

• lynnierose9
    lynnierose9 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello I have 241 more lbs to loose. I have lost 57.2 thus far. I will be happy to be a friend to encourage you and be encouraged myself. I do have high blood pressure and I am hoping to get off my meds as I don't like taking them. Hope you will add me :)
  • pigtoprincess
    pigtoprincess Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherry! I'm Kayla, well done for starting your journey! I hope we can support each other I know you can do this! You've gone a massive step just joining here, good luck! feel free to add me if you'd like
  • CABasile
    CABasile Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i just sent you a friend message so we can support each other.
  • raina_77
    raina_77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have over 100 pounds to lose. Good luck on your journey!
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi! We have a lot in common--I'll send you a Friend Request. You can totally do this.
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello! You are definitely take a step in the right direction by using MFP and looking for those with similar goals as you. When I first started this site (a little over ten months ago) I had 141lbs to lose. As of my last weigh in I am 175.9lbs, after starting ten months ago at 271lbs. I can't say much as far as having an eating disorder, but I am an emotional eater and still binge out when either my stress or anxiety levels go up too high. Slowly but surely you will learn that you can afford to binge if you do it on the right kinds of foods and that an unhealthy binge every now and then really won't impact your weigh-in too terribly. It's a learning process that will take time, but has amazing rewards. Good luck!