Need some motivation and support!

Options
Hi there! I am 28, mother of a beautiful, nearly two year old daughter, and am trying to begin my weight loss journey. I gained 30 lbs while pregnant and never seemed to lose the last 10.

I am a teacher, so I finally have the summer off to focus on me. I know I can not get discouraged by the numbers on the scale, but I do. My husband seems to be able to shed pounds very easily and I just can't seem to lose anything.

I am not happy with the way I look. I try to eat well, and go to the gym about 4-5 days a week (Just started the past few weeks). I am really hoping for some support and tips on how to keep motivated and boost my metabolism.

Thank you!!!!!

Replies

• ashhatch09
    ashhatch09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request... I know how you feel... It helps to know that someone is encouraging you! :)
  • kmkylemo
    kmkylemo Posts: 1,103
    Options
    This site really helps. If you stick close to the calories they give you with moderate exercise the weight will melt off.
  • signerh
    signerh Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I think food logging is a great way to lose weight. And it's also great to have some encouragement on the way, so I've send you a request :)