New to this site

Options
:smile: :

New to this site need support to get through this. I need to lose 100 lbs and so far I love this site, it helps to keep a journal. Just looking for support and friends.

Replies

• agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new, too! I just posted my introduction a minute ago. I have 50 to lose to get to my goal, although I would love to lose a bit more.

What steps have you taken so far? :smile:
  • cortne28
    Options
    When I first started I def. just cut out all things sweet, sugary and salty. I used to eat probably 3000 calories a day haha and then I cut down to about 900-1200. And I do alot of ab work and cardio whenever I can.
    Now im just trying to tone up my whole body and get my life back without being so weight obsessed.

<3
  • cortne28
    Options
    Hello! id like to help as much as I can along the way. <33
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I am kinda new as well. I started last friday I believe and I have lost like 11 lbs so far. I so cannot believe it. Would love to have more friends on here. I want to inspire and be inspired
  • Srob26
    Srob26 Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome! I will be your friend, i am also fairly new and looking for some friends that can help me through my goals!
  • agartin
    Options
    I realized I may have watched what I ate today a little too carefully. LOL.

I only consumed a little over 700 calories. myfitnesspal told me that wasn't good. (oops)
  • agartin
    Options
    Wow, strbryt! That's amazing!
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Feel free to be my friend. We need all the support we can get. My goal is to lose 40 lbs
  • cortne28
    Options
    I am kinda new as well. I started last friday I believe and I have lost like 11 lbs so far. I so cannot believe it. Would love to have more friends on here. I want to inspire and be inspired

oh that is lovely! congrats. <3
  • yogalotusadg
    Options
    I'm also new a little over 100 to loose, would love friends to support & be supported by!
  • cortne28
    Options
    I realized I may have watched what I ate today a little too carefully. LOL.

I only consumed a little over 700 calories. myfitnesspal told me that wasn't good. (oops)

oh trust me i know. feel free to add me everyone. im trying to stop eating so little and maintain the right way. I hope you all can help me get healthy. <333
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck. go ahead and friend me.
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'll be your friend:-)