New Friends (anywhere especially in Oklahoma)

Options
I am looking for friends for motivation! We recently moved to Oklahoma because of a job transfer and I have lost motivation lately. In need of motivational friends!

Replies

• Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Alex, I live in a suburb of Tulsa. I've been on mfp since July & have lost 31lbs. You can add me if you want.
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi. Add me. I'm looking for new friends on here too. I live in Canada tho. :)
  • sexymommi
    Options
    im in Canada :) im more than happy to be friends ...
  • soonersusie
    soonersusie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I live in Oklahoma City! Welcome! I need motivation, also! Maybe we can help each other!
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Chrissy and I live in Del City. I'm not native to Oklahoma, moved here from the Atlanta area about 8 years ago thanks to the Air Force, so I understand what it's like to be new. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm in Oklahoma City, I would love the additional motivational support. :)
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in OKC! you can add me. :)
  • WifedUpMartin
    WifedUpMartin Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are in OKC!! Anyone in the area/state feel free to add me!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Norman right here! But I spend my weekends working out at Lake Hefner a lot! (and shopping around there!)

Add me!
  • StaceySaysRelax
    StaceySaysRelax Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just rejoined and am looking for new friends too. Feel free to add me.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Oklahoma! I'm currently moving from Yukon to Edmond to be closer to my Dad. :) Anyone want to add me, I'm game. :flowerforyou:
  • jabselrod
    jabselrod Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just got home from vacation and I totally know what you mean about losing motivation. Good luck from northern Oklahoma!
  • Order_66
    Order_66 Posts: 35
    Options
    I just moved to Oklahoma City and would love to find some people to be active with. Shoot hoops are cruise Lake Hefner or any of the beautiful parks in the area. Please feel free to add me!!!!!
  • MsDellyssa
    MsDellyssa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    South side Okc here.