not new but need new buddies

Options
Hey! I've been on myfinesspal for about a year and am looking for some new buddies. the ones that I used to have are never updating anymore, so I haven't felt as motivated to work out as much. I felt that when they were updating and weighing in that I had something to work towards. I guess I saw it as a little competition. and without that "competition" and not being able to cheer people on I got bored and went back to not working out. so, here is a little about me... I'm 22 and a psychology major and I have a 2 year old. I'm looking for people around my age with similar goals. I'm trying to get to 150 and have a long way to go, but I've already come so far and not ready to give up yet. so feel free to add me or send me a msg. :)

Replies

• imhis_synderella
    Options
    hi~ feel free to add me! Although I'm younger than you.
  • Romycro
    Romycro Posts: 3
    Options
    you can add me, need new friends too;)
  • Emmaescolero1
    Options
    Add me need friends!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    ME TOO. Not new but need new buddies too keep going and chat with
  • xsunshine02x
    xsunshine02x Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ooooo! Pick me! I need buddies!!!! I'm 25 and have like 60 pounds to go. I know what you mean about seeing people update and feeling like you have a little competition going on. It's so much more fun that way. Add me :)
  • jennifersteege
    Options
    Please add me! I'm 23, I'm fairly new on the site and I'm looking to lose about 60lbs! It'd be nice to have more motivation to keep up with this.
  • floweredsteel
    floweredsteel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm new to MFP, but I've been on my journey for the past year and a half. I'm 30 and lost 55 pounds last year before I lost momentum. I started MFP to regain momentum in the right direction. I need someone to be friends with that posts they're exercise, food and/or progress so that I can look at them and think "they did it today, so can I".
  • Murphy033
    Murphy033 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same situation. I downloaded this app awhile ago but I'm just getting into using it again. And I have no friends on here so feel free to add me :)
  • Choolazlat
    Options
    I'm new too and really need help keeping motivated!
    I'm 19 but there's not too much difference in age.
    If you fancy it add me! Looking for people to loose weight with :)
  • fioraliz
    fioraliz Posts: 3
    Options
    I've been here for a little while but could definitely use more friends, feel free to add me :)
  • NuclearTraveler
    Options
    I am actually new, again, and just happened to see this post. I see it's ladies only posting so far, were you searching for ladies only? My time on here might be a little sporadic, but I'm always open to new friends as well! :)
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like...

21d2f2194e7eb6925dac5a428cc518d4398b850316887505b740e8bd0e8ffdd2.jpg

... please add a msg to the request.