0780725519 abortion clinics/pills in durban-cape town

DR .KIM WOMEN’S CLINIC +27780725519.WE DO TERMINATION FROM ONE WEEK TO SEVEN MONTHS USING APPROVED ABORTION PILLS (RU486 MIFEPRISTONE PILLS) FROM SOUTH AFRICAN MEDICAL CENTER TESTED AND TRUSTED SAFE AND PAIN FREE WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS ALONG WITH WOMB CLEANING AFTER TERMINATION 100% GUARANTEED SAME DAY SERVICE,PILLS FOR HOME USE SERVICE,WE HAVE PILLS FOR SALE COUNTRY WIDE AND FREE DELIVERY SERVICE OR POST SERVICE.CELL;0780725519

E-mail:kimabor@yahoo.co.uk

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Wow.
    Weirdest spam I've encountered on a weight loss website.
  • RHachicho
    RHachicho Posts: 1,115 Member
    Well I suppose it IS one way to lose weight .... in a vaguely horrifying sort of way.
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Well I suppose it IS one way to lose weight .... in a vaguely horrifying sort of way.
    Hmmm...they'll even clean your womb afterwards... (Rolls eyes)
  • missiontofitness

That part irked me out just as much as the content of the thread. Like...how does one "clean" a womb? :noway:
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member

That part irked me out just as much as the content of the thread. Like...how does one "clean" a womb? :noway:

Woomba. Cleans your lady business.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x92grc_woomba-cleans-your-lady-business-ro_fun
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    This makes me miss the Indian love spell, love marriage, black magic powerful vashikaran mantra baba spammer.
  • tempehforever
    tempehforever Posts: 183 Member
    Nothing says safe, legitimate clinic like spamming unrelated websites...
  • missiontofitness
    Nothing says safe, legitimate clinic like spamming unrelated websites...

Or a South African clinic using an email from the UK.