QT - What is or Was ...

Options
your most hardest Challenge with weight loss?

My biggest challenge is - Eating out of Boredom. :blushing:

Thankfully, this site has helped me in that area, as I log on, and start reading post. and getting motivated by posts. to keep my distance. I can't remember who's profile I read, that said, Thou shall not weight more then thy refridgerator....lol, which I remember eveytime i walk up to it. :laugh:

Replies

• Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    your most hardest Challenge with weight loss?

Thankfully, this site has helped me in that area, as I log on, and start reading post. and getting motivated by posts. to keep my distance. I can't remember who's profile I read, that said, Thou shall not weight more then thy refridgerator....lol, which I remember eveytime i walk up to it. :laugh:
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    AMEN SIST hahah! :tongue:

That is a funny quote :laugh:
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    My main problem is booze...I just love Pear Cider. Not only is it highly calorific, but it bloats me up AND makes me retain water :grumble:

And I just bought 16 pint bottles of it for starting back at uni :laugh:
  • georgiaj
    georgiaj Posts: 59
    Options
    mine is midnight snacking
  • amethystx
    Options
    Exercise.........I hate it! However, I'm able do lots of walking, and not mind it, while shopping!
    Also giving up my wine or martini every evening. Now that's a sacrifice.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    My main problem is booze...I just love Pear Cider. Not only is it highly calorific, but it bloats me up AND makes me retain water :grumble:

And I just bought 16 pint bottles of it for starting back at uni :laugh:

Hard cider is the best....sooo good, but you are correct, soooo high in calories....I think that I have had only 1 in the past 8 months. If it's in the house, I will drink it. LOL
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I think mine is stopping when I'm full. At family meals, where the food is at the table, I have such a hard time not taking seconds...or even thrids. Even though I'm already stuffed!
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    portion control...

what do you mean I can't go back for seconds???
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    I can eat a lot! Doesn't matter what it is either. I can eat a pound of asparagus and follow it with some kale and a salad.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Recognizing that sugar is not a food group. If I have one sweet thing, I'm in big trouble, as it's very difficult to stop. So, these are portion controlled in the extreme. If it's more than a single serving of whatever sweet, it doesn't come through my door.

Also, eating when I'm stressed is something I still have to be vigilant about. I still have that urge to lose all control sometimes, and really have to talk myself down from it.
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Portion control, portion control, did I say portion control!!!!

When something tastes good , it is so hard to stop at the recommended serving size!!! Such as 48 pretzel sticks and 2 tablespoons of hummus... I love hummus and 2 tablespoons is just not enough! I have to walk away and make myself busy!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Amy
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I would have to say, all the above:bigsmile:
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options

Oh my gosh...I call It grazing. I hate it when I realize that I am grazing. I get this mental image of cow with my head on it.
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    Not knowing when to stop... and having the dissipline I need to say, " put down that food!" melissa
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    I second the eating out of boredom and not knowing when to stop. :tongue:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    My second would have to be - Portion Control.

Jessica I like you little icon, looks like me and hubby when working out...lol
  • lynzz
    lynzz Posts: 45
    Options
    Oh my gosh...I call It grazing. I hate it when I realize that I am grazing. I get this mental image of cow with my head on it.

Grazing is my biggest problem as well......everytime I walk past the fridge or pantry I feel compelled to snack...:cry:
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    My second would have to be - Portion Control.

Jessica I like you little icon, looks like me and hubby when working out...lol

LOL, thanks! I found those and just had to use them. :laugh: