Anyone new to T25?

Options
2»

Replies

• JoLynn1182
    JoLynn1182 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I just finished my week 2 of Beta and I am really pleased with the results so far. I have lost about 8 lbs with T25 and for sure 2 inches off my waist. I had been exercising for about 7 weeks before this doing much longer work outs with weights and cardio but I got stuck on a plateau for about 3 weeks and thought I needed to try something else. My diet has been 1400 cal on MFP TRYING to eat clean most of the time, so that really hasn't changed but my body has since starting this program. Although, I am 10 lbs heavier than I was a year ago I can fit into clothes I have not been able to fit into for over almost 15 years (college) 2 children since then. Shaun T knows what he is doing!

My husband has been doing it too and is seeing really good results. He doesn't have much to lose but he is seeing a lot more muscle definition.

The workouts are hard. I thought the alpha phase workouts were harder but I am still seeing results in Beta and it is still plenty hard. I would not say the workouts ever get easy, I don't think they are supposed to, but they do get "not quite so hard." I still have to do some modifying. I can't do a real push up to save my life and I can't do a one-arm burpee either. Just going to stay with the two armed ones for that. I could hardly do a burpee when I first started. I don't think I was flexible enough.

Good Luck to ya'll. Just stick with it! if you need to take a break or modify just do it. Just do what you can do, if you are working hard you will get results! It is worth the money. We just bought Gamma phase for when we finish Beta.

Great job with the 8 lbs and inches! This program is awesome, when I have to follow the modifier I am always afraid I am not getting the full effect but boy am I! I follow her maybe 1/3 of the time but I am sweating so much by the time is over its crazy, and I can feel my pants getting loser, so excited with what else is to come!
  • Shockakahn
    Shockakahn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday....I'm excited and scared at the same time...lol
  • Melskip5
    Melskip5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I'm starting a week from tomorrow!! I can't wait to see results!!! ????
  • iankuk
    iankuk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed reading all these comments! I just started t25 on Monday. I'm just doing fast track for 2 weeks because i am going on vacation and want to be able to do all 5 weeks in a row. I am only following the moderator right now. I am so out of shape but even just following her i get a great burn and sweat a lot! My butt and leg muscles are so sore today I just tried to do as much as I could today in my workout. Any recommendations on what to do when you are this sore!?

The soreness is tough, I didn't know how I was going to do the next video the next day being so sore, but the hubby rubbed my legs some and I pushed through it, sore yes, but by day 4 or 5 the soreness decreases a lot, I have not been sore much at all this week.

I've been browsing the net and MFP for this very type of info! Awesome! :) I'm sore and stiff as hell and was afraid of carrying on! Now i know i can!

Ian
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing Beta T25 in one more week , I feel awesome , progress pics will follow once I'm done with Gamma T25 phase

anyone feel free to add me
  • JoLynn1182
    Options
    I really enjoyed reading all these comments! I just started t25 on Monday. I'm just doing fast track for 2 weeks because i am going on vacation and want to be able to do all 5 weeks in a row. I am only following the moderator right now. I am so out of shape but even just following her i get a great burn and sweat a lot! My butt and leg muscles are so sore today I just tried to do as much as I could today in my workout. Any recommendations on what to do when you are this sore!?

The soreness is tough, I didn't know how I was going to do the next video the next day being so sore, but the hubby rubbed my legs some and I pushed through it, sore yes, but by day 4 or 5 the soreness decreases a lot, I have not been sore much at all this week.

I've been browsing the net and MFP for this very type of info! Awesome! :) I'm sore and stiff as hell and was afraid of carrying on! Now i know i can!

Ian

Yep, it definitely gets better, I was sore the day after abs this week but not unbearably, the leg soreness and stiffness went after the first week :)
  • JoLynn1182
    Options
    I'm finishing Beta T25 in one more week , I feel awesome , progress pics will follow once I'm done with Gamma T25 phase

anyone feel free to add me

Can't wait to see progress pics, how have you done on weight loss and inches? I have not lost much weight, only 3 lbs in 3 weeks but I am definitely losing inches, I know I am gaining muscle though which weighs more than fat.
  • aubtimusprime
    aubtimusprime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of alpha and it's been great so far. I've already lost an inch... I'm aware this is probably water weight, but I FEEL better and the amount of calories burned on my heart rate monitor is a great feeling. Definitely looking to continue into Beta and Gamma.