How to figure Nutrients using database?

Options
asia1967
asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
Can someone please remind me how to figure nutrients using the database, I forgot how and can't seem to find the answer in my topics. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• 250gorilla
    250gorilla Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sorry I do not know that one.:embarassed:
  • asia1967
    Options
    Ok how about trying to save my homemade recipes, I did it once the other day and can't remember how now. :embarassed:
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    go to food: my meals---> you enter your data; if you have a meal and do not have the MACROS go to a separate site, write in the ingredients, and take the MACROS info and enter it manually. Takes about 3-5 minutes depending on the number of ingredients. Just google search for web site to do it. There are several. Hope this helps.
  • Anonycatgirl
    Anonycatgirl Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Actually easier--go to my recipes, use the OLD recipe builder (it works better) and just enter the ingredients. It figures out the nutrition info for you.
  • asia1967
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I guess its true the first thing to go is the memory.:laugh:
  • CAC10456
    CAC10456 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Actually easier--go to my recipes, use the OLD recipe builder (it works better) and just enter the ingredients. It figures out the nutrition info for you.

How do you get to/use the 'old' recipe builder?
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

Right on!!
  • asia1967
    Options

How do you get to/use the 'old' recipe builder?

Click on recipes. it is in the bottom right hand corner