Before & Afters?

Options

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Dang girl! Impressive! I've been squatting since March and can only barely get 95 lbs. I've also got two kids.

Awesome to see another mom who lifts on here! The fact that you lift period is impressive enough! My squat last year was max 115# but I wasn't pushing myself enough then stopped for seven months. Are you following a program or have a goal set? I found that making a goal of squatting body weight kept me going. I added 5lbs each week til I got to 170#.. Hit that weight 4 weeks ago.
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Looking GREAT everyone!!! Thank you all SO MUCH for sharing your progress with us! :D
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Just about 7 years difference, 235 lbs @ 40%+ body fat to ~138 @ 8% .. :drinker: :drinker:

After pic was taken this past weekend !

SWkkTEy.jpg
  • daphnedidit
    Options
    You guys all look so great. I see lots of progress and motivation here! Here are mine:
    Started at 427 last year and am now around 315.

PotVND0ZHvnACswfFfLcnD3tZyfSGq85Sc_M2CfAlg=w139-h207-p-no

UO4BmWxo-1jfGDWpwLehSUFGZVyQcoZsZP0B74RhQQ=w135-h207-p-no
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Here's mine (first time ever!). I went from a high of 141kg in 2011 to now at 100kg. Still got about 25kg to go, so a work in progress.

]241c4c8f-b3d4-4830-8729-3035487d8e3cwallpaper_zpsac5c39b7.jpg
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My standard go to before and after pic... I should update it.. the 185 is almost 2 years old.

VHLkETL.jpg
  • sjbtiger
    sjbtiger Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Dang girl! Impressive! I've been squatting since March and can only barely get 95 lbs. I've also got two kids.

Awesome to see another mom who lifts on here! The fact that you lift period is impressive enough! My squat last year was max 115# but I wasn't pushing myself enough then stopped for seven months. Are you following a program or have a goal set? I found that making a goal of squatting body weight kept me going. I added 5lbs each week til I got to 170#.. Hit that weight 4 weeks ago.

Honestly, I realize that my lifts won't really see progress until I up my calories. I'm eating at around a 500 deficit right now (1700/day). I think at the end of swimsuit season I will slowly start upping 100 cal/week until I get to maintenance and really go hard on the lifting. I've read Rippetoe's SS and have considered the 5x5 program, but right now I'm doing a split and I'm slowly increasing my weights, so I'll probably just hang with this for a couple more months.
  • riness78
    riness78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just about 7 years difference, 235 lbs @ 40%+ body fat to ~138 @ 8% .. :drinker: :drinker:

SWkkTEy.jpg

Wow! Impressive!
  • littlebutlean
    Options
    Thanks! There's a lot of impressive before/afters here.. like the guy above, 410 to 185? Ridiculous!
  • ronrstaats
    Options
    Thanks! There's a lot of impressive before/afters here.. like the guy above, 410 to 185? Ridiculous!

Ridiculous good or bad? LOL

Here is another one with my wife and her loss. She didn't keep all hers off and gained back about 25. She is still working on it.

tv8mpqG.jpg
  • littlebutlean
    Options

Hah good of course, 225 lbs? That's the size of more than most adult males. That's an insane amount of weight.
  • ronrstaats
    Options
    Thanks.. a lot of hard work... but I honestly think it is harder in maintaining than it was losing.. :smile:
  • novespecial
    novespecial Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Here is another one with my wife and her loss. She didn't keep all hers off and gained back about 25. She is still working on it.

tv8mpqG.jpg

Great job to both you and your wife!
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Got a couple of pics in my profile, although I'm still very much in the 'during' phase.
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Profile pic is about 2 weeks ago.

Fotor010772629.jpg
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You guys all look so great. I see lots of progress and motivation here! Here are mine:
    Started at 427 last year and am now around 315.

PotVND0ZHvnACswfFfLcnD3tZyfSGq85Sc_M2CfAlg=w139-h207-p-no

UO4BmWxo-1jfGDWpwLehSUFGZVyQcoZsZP0B74RhQQ=w135-h207-p-no

AMAZING!!!
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm not done yet - far from it actually. But I feel like I've won half the race!

242wino.jpg
  • kimmycupbb
    kimmycupbb Posts: 24 Member
    Options

SWkkTEy.jpg

That's you?! Awesome job!
  • littlebutlean
    Options

SWkkTEy.jpg

That's you?! Awesome job!

Indeedy so it is! Thank you. :drinker: :glasses:
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Mine is't as impressive as many others... but it is 31 pounds!!

PhotoGrid_1404444954066_zpsaf6fbd1c.jpg?t=1404448018

(Big photos current... small photos before)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!