Female Fitness

Options
Quick question but I genuinely have no idea - obviously it's dead hard for men to get to the point where they look hench like an athlete or model, but what about women? Say someone like Jillian Michaels - how hard is it for women to look like that? Thanks :]

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Pretty hard. Depending on how much muscle mass one has to begin with (largely determined by genetics) it can takes years of bulk/cut cycles along with careful nutrition and a solid progressive resistance training programme. No one will achieve a body like that over night.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Pretty hard. Depending on how much muscle mass one has to begin with (largely determined by genetics) it can takes years of bulk/cut cycles along with careful nutrition and a solid progressive resistance training programme. No one will achieve a body like that over night.

This
  • BellaGowrie
    BellaGowrie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks for the replies :]
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    There are women here that look like her and better...

And I think they've been working at it for 2-3 years....

Starts with the calorie deficit and lifting, then the bulk/cut cycles...

usmcmp and sarauk2sf come to mind...or

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1096001-halp-heavy-lifting-made-me-supah-bulky?page=13#posts-19366042

check this thread out.
  • BellaGowrie
    BellaGowrie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome, they look amazing! Thanks for the link, more motivation :] After about half a year of lifting and strength training, I'm loving how strong I feel and I'd love to have a killer body like that - time and commitment I guess! Thanks everyone :]