Trying this again - need friends

Options
I don't think anyone even saw my other forum post so I'll make another one, since I do still need friends.

So, for the millionth time, I'm trying to lose weight. And now that I'm actually 18, I can use MFP and not get in trouble for it.
I'd honestly like to get down to about 100lbs. Being only 4'11/5' (depending on who I ask), This is very much a healthy weight for me. But, I can't do it alone. So, I'm looking for some friends on here, preferably fairly close in age, with similar goals. Also, I'd prefer mostly female friends. I just feel like we can connect more. But that doesn't mean I'm completely opposed to male friends on here.

Personally, I won't be doing any lifting, or anything like that, because I don't really want or need muscle. Just figured I'd throw that out there.

Replies

• keetes5468
    Options
    Hey!

I'm pretty new to this myself etc and could do with motivation etc :).
    I was the exact same as you when i first started, not wanting muscle etc but after researching muscle is sexy! I do advise you re think or maybe just don't cut it out completely! Its a great way to loose weight and you will also look amazing :)

Hope that was kinda helpful :/ feel free to add me :) xox
  • MeanNurseGM95
    MeanNurseGM95 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You really do need to rethink the weight lifting. It helps so much. Muscle burns even more calories and it will help with lose skin. I started lifting as soon as I started to lose and has helped so much. Also I am way older than 18 but you can add me if you want.