Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

''11 Reasons You’re Failing To Lose Fat''

Replies

• Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    I haven't read the list but I'm hoping it's 11 entries of "You're eating too much". Seriously.
  • fit_rox
    fit_rox Posts: 83
    applause.gif
  • Siigh_duck
    Siigh_duck Posts: 161 Member
    I haven't read the list but I'm hoping it's 11 entries of "You're eating too much". Seriously.

It actually is. XD
  • 24Donna
    24Donna Posts: 39 Member
    Hahahaha this is great. People make up too much excuses.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    I LOVE this article. Someone posted it here last month. It was the "giant kick in the pants" I needed to develop honest and sustainable health goals and weight loss for myself. It made me "angry" at first to read it, since I still was lying to myself (sigh, but with "good intent", but still deceiving myself). But it's absolutely, 100% true and exactly what many of us need to be told.

I have this baby bookmarked, and refer to it often. Stark, un-sugarcoated reality check.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    giphy-181.gif
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    giphy-181.gif

Ha, is it silly that I imagine Justin Timberlake applauding us for being so AWESOME, now that we're getting so HOT? Y'all go on with yer bad selves, lol!
  • TwirleySlims
    TwirleySlims Posts: 112
    Awesome! Love it! Made me :laugh:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    giphy-181.gif

Ha, is it silly that I imagine Justin Timberlake applauding us for being so AWESOME, now that we're getting so HOT? Y'all go on with yer bad selves, lol!

Not silly at all. I often imagine Justin Timberlake doing all kinds of stuff. :love:
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    The most accurate article ever!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • mydeloo78
    mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
    Love it! a great reminder that if you're not losing, you're eating too much and that the starvation mode is pretty much bull
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    losing fat = losing weight? :huh:
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member

Did you read No8 in the list? It covers that bit.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Bump!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member

yes....I have read this one a couple of times...honestly, I get the point...however, having been there and done that, I really wish people who supposedly know better than others about this stuff relax a little bit and cut some slacks to those who are trying every hard at a learning curve....Ok, we all got it, eat less and you will lose weight, but seriously...mocking people who haven't read as many internet articles like that...just sounds arrogant and an a** to me.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Like he said... no exceptions, except for the exceptions. wha? :huh:
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member

yes....I have read this one a couple of times...honestly, I get the point...however, having been there and done that, I really wish people who supposedly know better than others about this stuff relax a little bit and cut some slacks to those who are trying every hard at a learning curve....Ok, we all got it, eat less and you will lose weight, but seriously...mocking people who haven't read as many internet articles like that...just sounds arrogant and an a** to me.

Ah ok, I skimmed it, just seems like a bit of fun to me with some solid advice thrown in but I appreciate it's not for everyone.

Advice comes in all shapes and sizes, that's life for you! :)
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    lol most of them were that
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    This should be stickied.
  • palmetto_dewbug
    palmetto_dewbug Posts: 7 Member
    Bump!