Over 100lbs to loose.. need friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• pigtoprincess
    pigtoprincess Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kayla, 26 year old postgrad student that does shift work.
    I've lost a bit already, but have around 93lbs to lose. Joining Slimming World next friday but will be logging on here. My Diaries open to friends, and I am honest! I also have a blog where I do more detailed rambling. I'd like to lose 28lbs by 26th August when I go on holiday, then as much as possible by Christmas!

Good luck to everyone, feel free to add me :)
  • nikkis01
    nikkis01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have way over 100lb to lose and would welcome lots more friends to support along the way - all friend requests welcome! :)
  • stellstar281
    Options
    Ive lost just over 100lbs (although currently 99!) with about 20 more to go, so can offer any tips or support :)

34176813.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ahyllim
    ahyllim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm down 73lbs with another 70lbs to go. Add it up.
  • groomsmom822
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose. I'm just getting started but I'm very motivated. Anyone can add me (:
  • sisxena
    sisxena Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can add me, we need each other
  • MadGardener
    MadGardener Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would be happy to be friends and support anyone who is on this very difficult path.

I started MFP about 2 months ago, but have really been gaining and losing the same 140 pounds since I was a teenager. I'm 60 years old now and looking forward to retirement in a few years, which I want to be able to enjoy. I've been getting serious about eating fresh, healthy, organic (most of the time) whole foods for about two years and have been able to get to a net loss of about 20 pounds from my high of 287 pounds. But I was unable to shake my sugar addiction until I dealt with some nutritional deficiencies, discovered and started to treat a hypothyroid condition, and started to work with a nutritional counselor. That has helped immensely. MFP has also helped me greatly. There's something about logging what you eat that keeps you honest and it makes you very conscious of the real caloric content of what you are eating.

I am finally eating what my body needs and giving it real nourishment and the scale is starting to move. My biggest challenge now is to incorporate more exercise into the program, but even so, I have lost about another 20 pounds since starting MFP. Welcome to the group!
  • accendo
    accendo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone. Feel free to add me, I'd like to lose about 30kg