What is your NSV this week?

Options

Replies

• mahopper2008
    mahopper2008 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just sticking to the plan and not getting on the scale everyday, only once a week.
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Added exercise to my plan this week, and increased my speed by the third time.
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I went to put on a pajama tank top that I haven't worn since last summer and it hung on me like a dress. Oops! My boyfriend though it was hilarious. I REALLY didn't realize quite how big I was before I started MFP. HOLY WOW.
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Mine was probably buying under armor clothing. I started trying to do the c25k program. I started chafing bad from sweating more then I am use to and my clothes rubbing up against my skin. Not only was I able to buy a smaller size but the first time in my life I bought a tank top to wear. Normally I am self conscious but I was talked into the tang top because i'm just too darn hot in a normal tshirt and the extra fabric is annoying me.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    On Friday, in my body pump class, I went up 5 pounds in one of the lifts.
  • Marcidy
    Marcidy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My brother said that he admired my commitment to exercise!
  • m0dizzle
    m0dizzle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Did my first long run this week (6 miles!) and today my yoga pants felt loose! They were falling off during my run!
  • Gaaya3
    Gaaya3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bought a hoodie from H&M in medium for the first time.
  • kamp150
    kamp150 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    my pants fell completely off haha a little embarrassing nsv!!!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Jogged longer on the treadmill.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    My partner and my 7 year old son mistook my pants for his (the 7 year olds). I couldn't find two pairs of my jeans in our clean laundry and the two of them had folded them and put them away in the kids room!
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Feeling confident and not at all self-conscious my first time on the Pickleball court on Thursday!
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    There are so maany every day!

Maybe most notable is shopping at the Victoria's Secret Sale - it has been years wince I wore those sizes!

But then, there is the high I got from power walking the other day...

And the pants that were too small to button a few weeks ago fit!
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I can pick up and carry around the farm things I'd never have been able to move before.
  • scarlettesong
    scarlettesong Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    First time I've been able to walk over 45 minutes without pain since... December, I think.
  • gretlarson
    gretlarson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have been walking everyday and for the past two days I've walked about 5 miles each day. On my way home there is a hill and some train tracks. Usually by the time I'm at the hill I have to tell myself that this is the last hill and then I'm almost home. Today I had past the hill and the first set of train tracks when I realized that I didn't have to encourage myself to get up that hill. I did it without realizing it!!
  • scarlettesong
    scarlettesong Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My brother said that he admired my commitment to exercise!

This one is sweet, and it's nice when those close to you notice your efforts.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Building back up to going for a decent walk, feeling energised rather than *kitten*! ::happy:
  • povertystriken
    povertystriken Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today was a huge one for me....I did a real dead weight pull up and chin up! --- no assistance! I have wanted to do one since I was a child...That was the first one of my life:) (I later did 2 in a row)
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I went swimming on holiday for the first time in years ????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!