I need help lol

Options
Hey guys, im new to this guys as from Sat 08th Jan. I am going great at the moment and this whole way of working out how much cals, carbs, fat and protein i can have is amaxing :-) i dont do as much or any exercise really that i would like to, always make up some sort of excuse - naughty me!!! Starting Zumba week after next but it doesnt seem to count that on here so i dont know what to log it as????

oh and does anyone know how i do what this says - lose 3x more with friends???

all help welcome.

D xx

Replies

• hostile17
    hostile17 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Get your friends to join the site and work with you. It implies that if you are doin it together, rather than alone, you're more likely to succeed.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I put Zumba in as "Aerobics, high impact"

I think the lose 3x more with friends just means that if you make friends on here, you are even more likely to stick with it
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Good luck we are all here for you ;)
    luv ya
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    I put Zumba in as "Aerobics, high impact"

I think the lose 3x more with friends just means that if you make friends on here, you are even more likely to stick with it

Sorry don't know what Zumba is but I'm glad people on here are so quick to help. See we got your back ;)
  • coypelican
    Options
    Hey guys, im new to this guys as from Sat 08th Jan. I am going great at the moment and this whole way of working out how much cals, carbs, fat and protein i can have is amaxing :-) i dont do as much or any exercise really that i would like to, always make up some sort of excuse - naughty me!!! Starting Zumba week after next but it doesnt seem to count that on here so i dont know what to log it as????

all help welcome.
    Love Zumba, get some shoes that are dance sneakers to help you do all the turns, and welcome!
    D xx
  • DaisyMoo86
    Options
    My gosh those replies were quick, thank you all soooooo much :-)

weigh day sat woooo hooooo

x