just started my iet today and already

Options
I feel so hungry and like I want to pigg out.... arrrrggggghhh!!!!! What shall I do? xx

Replies

• akahai1
    Options
    just eat regularly but choose wisely!! and exercise everyday!!!
  • ctheslayer
    Options
    Hunger is normal. You need to respond to your body's need for food. Eat. :)

However, to help you feel fuller longer with substantial vs. empty carbs, try to eat protein-rich foods if you can. If not available, go for fresh fruits like an apple or banana. Whole wheat toast with hummus? NF yogurt?

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
  • TeaRex268
    TeaRex268 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    have something to drink ... thirst sometimes disguises itself as hunger.

tomorrow, eat more protein it keeps you fuller for longer
  • bridetobe111111
    Options
    Thanks for the well wishes, I have no idea what food is good to eat this time of night for me etc xx
  • bridetobe111111
    Options

What are proteins? where will i find proteins? xx
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Good protein sources are lean meats (chicken, turkey, fish), low or no fat yogurt, spinach, beans (black, white, kidney, etc.), cheese or other low-fat dairy, and some veggies.

If you make your diary public, we can give you some ideas for how to tweak your food to be more filling. Are you eating the calories you earn from exercise? If not, you could be hungry from that. Your body needs fuel - nitritious food. If you do eat carbs, try to make them good carbs - brown rice, whole wheat breads and pastas, fresh fruits and veggies. Stick with the guidelines the site gives you and you should be able to eat plenty of good food and feel full.

By the way - I notice your ticker in your post indicates you want to lose 143 pounds? Obviously, based on your profile, that's not the case. If you're now 10 stone and change, that would put you at zero pounds bodyweight! Just make sure you've set up your profile correctly.

Good luck!
  • bridetobe111111
    Options
    How do I change my profile? xx
  • TuRboJamEVeRydaY
    TuRboJamEVeRydaY Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Do you plan on exercising? I do Turbo Jam and earn 447 more calories that I can eat everyday.
  • bridetobe111111
    Options
    Do you plan on exercising? I do Turbo Jam and earn 447 more calories that I can eat everyday.

I work 3hours a day cleaning in a busy school enviironment, cleaning a cookery department this is vigorous activity. xx
  • Procrastinator
    Options

Protein is a nutrient contained in many foods. The best sources of protein comes from beef, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy products, nuts, seeds and legumes like black beans and lentils.
  • bridetobe111111
    Options

Protein is a nutrient contained in many foods. The best sources of protein comes from beef, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy products, nuts, seeds and legumes like black beans and lentils.

Thank you, is it normal for me to be feeling a bit faint. xx