1st week and no weight loss!

Options
13»

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Hi, for breakfast, you should eat more protein (30g) and cut down on the carbs. Also each meal should never have more than 30g of protein per serving as you body will only use the 30g and the other 24g is wasted as i saw in the last lunch you logged in. Having 30g of protein will help you cut down on your portion size. An average size chicken breast is about 30g of protein. You also need to find out what your protein factor is but i cant tell you where to find it as i will get blocked for promoting a company. So like i said, start with a high protein breakfast and also cut down you carbs and sodium intake, eat more fibre (vegetables) too as it will help you go yo the toilet more often and keep your belly nice and flat. I hope it helps.
    You should cite some references to back up your advice on protein intake.

It is difficult to take your advice seriously since...

...you prescribe to somatotypes,

Stated one of your clients lost "latest one lost an amazing 18kg in one months."

As an instructor you've been "doing a challenge where for 6months i ate as much junk food as possible so i could get my body in the worst shape possible, then in 6weeks i needed to cut the weight to prove to people that the thing i was doing works perfectly fine. In 7days i lost 6.4 kg"

The list goes on, just need to read your post history to see misinformation and unsafe weight-loss advice/techniques.

But he's totally certified through the YMCA, so he knows what he's talking about.
    /sarcasm
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Patience grasshoppper
  • SAMTMM42
    SAMTMM42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for your replies- I am certainly going to drag the scales out of the cupboard this week along with measuring spoons - and I will religiously record everything....

You are right, it is easy to fool yourself into thinking you are doing a good job.

I will report back on my progress next Sunday.

xx
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Options
    Patience is what you need now. If you're weighing your food accurately and doing cardio.