Need Friends that need to lose at least 70 pounds

Options
I'm looking for some more new friends that need to lose around 70 pounds or more. I'm looking to losing around 60-70 pounds myself just to get back to a healthy weight and let all these health issues that I'm having go away. I'm tired of feeling crappy, always tired, no energy and etc. I'm also getting married next march and wanna be healthy as I can and I also wanna look good at the wedding and not look unhealthy. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will do the same.

Replies

• ash_ark89
    ash_ark89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on deciding to get healthy, & also on getting married:) My goal is to lose eighty pounds, so I can be at the weight I was when I first got pregnant with my daughter. It will be a long road but I'm determined. Feel free to add me I get on almost everyday. We can do this!
  • bexamarie
    bexamarie Posts: 5
    Options
    I have 76 lbs to lose. Just rejoined. I need to really stick with it this time, my weight is starting to affect my health even though most people say I don't look that over weight.

I weight 244lbs at 5'10" want to get to 168lbs

:)
  • soulsnette
    soulsnette Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me. I have between 54 and 74 pounds to lose.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I started with 88lbs to lose!
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I started around 300 pounds and yo-yo'd several times the last 3 years.. Right now i am in my 250's and want to get down to 200. Even though you said you want friends with 70 pounds to lose, i had at one point needed to lose 100. I would like to help you on your journey
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was 285 lbs and want to get down to 180 at least. This is my second attempt. I didn't have any friends the first time to help keep me focused
  • betterthan2014
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm 240-245 range. I need to get below 200, but my UGW is about 150.
  • mswarrenmfp
    mswarrenmfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love the support. My overall goal is to lose 120 lbs.
  • incantarix
    incantarix Posts: 35
    Options
    I have about 70 something to go, anyone here please feel free to add me as well!