5'7 female would like to lose 50lb

Options
I've been dieting for about 3 days now keeping my carbs low and calories to 1200. Feeling a little irritable without the carbs tonight so might up them a little tomorrow. Finding it easy to eat well at the moment but feeling doubtful I will lose weight... think I need to see some results to spur me on!

Replies

• katiewilsonxo
    katiewilsonxo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm just over 5'7 and I've lost 38lbs since early January. My profile picture and final picture on my profile are my body at my current weight (142) and other pics on there are my progress along the way :) I started out with 1200 cal net as well and the best advice I can give you is to keep at it and be very precise with food weights/mesurements and if you do that and add in exercise the weight will come off!

My initial goal was to lose 25, then once I hit that I switched it to 40/45 and now I'm contemplating making it an even 50. The only thing holding us back from our goals is often ourselves :)
  • sophiejones1010
    sophiejones1010 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that! Good to see your progress picture they are inspiring. Think my negativity would definitely be my downfall but trying to keep positive
  • paymentm
    paymentm Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    5'7" initially looking to lose 40lbs so if you need some support hit me up! We are pretty much in the same boat here. I've only been dieting for a month and a half and I've lost 13. If can seem pretty hopeless at first but once the results start coming in all your hard work will pay off. Best of luck!
  • moondancers01
    Options
    I am trying to reach my goal of about 50 as well. It is going slow. Hope you reach your goal . If you would like we can be pals and go at it together. They say if you diet with a friend you have better success rate. :) Anyone that would like to send me a friend request please feel free. It would be nice to have a buddy to reach goals with. Good luck on all your adventures.