c section mammas

Options
i saw a post the other day but i cant find it. what are other mammas doing to get rid of your pouch???? would love any tips!

Replies

• darciwilkinson
    Options
    I agree....what to do with this stuff from my c-section....well, I drink/eat Herbalife and run and going to try Zumba. anything working for you? :happy:
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    omg i have the worst pouch after my second c-section... im so grossed out by it... ive been eating healthy and im starting the couch to 5k today.. hoping that eating healthy and jogging will help to get rid of it... i hope it goes away cause i cant look at it anymore... i didnt even know it was possible for my belly to be so floppy and droopy
  • Nicks_Momma929
    Options
    I am curious too as to what people did/are doing to get rid of the "pouch". Its so tough, especially when you dont have all the feeling back. You'd think that Dr. would do mini tummy tuck since hes closing the incision anyway ;) lol
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i love the tummy tuck idea!! :) i knock on wood have been getting some results as far as it shrank back like an inch so far lol. its horrble between the pouch and stretch marks its nasty to look at. i have been doing a lot of cardio and yoga hoping to get my skin to be tone again. it also didnt help that i put on massive amounts of weight through both of my pregnancies. i found that doing concentrated ab workouts has given me the best results so far.
  • GJ7072
    GJ7072 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have had 2 c-sections and for 17 years had the kangaroo pouch that is FINALLY gone. Thanks to fitnesspal.com, I lost 15 pounds all over. It takes willpower, but here's what I did and I can't believe it either, but my pouch is gone. I never go over my 1200 calorie a day limit, I never go over on my carbs and very rarely go over on my fat. I replaced sugar with Splenda. I cut out all juice, pop, etc and only drink 1 cup of coffee in the AM with cream and the rest of the day is green tea with splenda, no milk, or Fruit2O's. I do 30 minute cardio workouts but do not eat my extra calories (most of the time I don't even log my workouts, I just consider them extra calories burned, not extra calories to eat with and if I log them, I might be tempted to eat the extra calories :-). Not that I was ever a big drinker, but I replaced my old drinks with Bloody Mary's and limit them to just a couple on Friday/Saturday nights (whatever I'm allowed without going over calorie)

Now, if only there was something for the stretch marks and scar.....