Accountability Friends Needed -females with 50+lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• alaskarae07
    Options
    Hey ladies I would love to have more friends. I got 50lbs to loose, just started my hybrid workouts today Insanity n Les Mills Pump. Looking forward to working out in the mornings n evening walks.
  • ronitigre
    ronitigre Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I keep sticking to the site for a few days then never checking again for months. My weight has fluctuated between 150-170 since JANUARY! I'm going crazy! I have a plan but it's hard to stay accountable everyday!

When it comes to weight loss it's no one's problem but your own (well if you're single+ no kids + no health issues) so it's hard when you feel like you're the only one to impress... I hope that makes sense to you guys :S

Add me if you'd like! I'm adding some of you!

I just turned 21, I'm 5'3 and 170.
  • KateDegnan
    KateDegnan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and need to lose around 100-120 pounds
  • missemmibelle
    missemmibelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great idea!

I'm 31, eight weeks postpartum with 65lbs to lose. Started today :)
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, 5'6 and have about 73 pounds to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me. I log daily.
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm in this boat too! Let's support each other :)
  • Audi3160
    Audi3160 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HI all. Need some help bad. Trying to get motivated and need the support. Ive started a number of programs and had MFP for quite some time and never really used it as I needed to. Any help, motivation, support you can offer would be great. About to start T25.
  • Terby01
    Terby01 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi folks,

I've been sporadically active member, and need some accountability. I've switched to a much more sedentary job this year, and I'm seeing my weight creep upward at a disturbing rate. Have probably about 50lbs to lose. Buddies wanted!
  • howel2km
    howel2km Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 22 years old with approx. 130 lbs to become healthy! Not looking to be a stick figure but healthy and active would be wonderful! I could use support and motivation on my journey as well! Feel free to add me = )
  • brandymeurer
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use the extra support and accountability myself. :smile:
  • murrayj22
    murrayj22 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have 50 LBS to lose. would love some motivation.
  • semipossible
    semipossible Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    50f with 50 pounds to lose (am already down 110 pounds). I've been plateaued out for about 2 years now and I'm ready to take off the rest. I could really use an accountability partner or two!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I sent out some friend requests . I have lost 34 since rejoining in April but want to lose another 65 by May 2015
  • buzai
    buzai Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 5 7" 181 pounds would like to become healthy by loosing 50 pounds I am good with food but no exercise . I am adding everyone pls pls add me
  • my2kin04
    my2kin04 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    me!!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    I've lost 48lbs thus far, have another 30-40 to lose by next June. I'm here every day and log everything. Add me if you like.
  • Geminihuntress
    Geminihuntress Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 5'4 and I need to lose around 70 to 80lbs. I could really use the support and butt kicking. I just can't seem to get going this time around :-(.

If anyone is willing to make me accountable please add me....thanks
  • ashgirl95
    ashgirl95 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hello! In the past, I lost about 30 pounds (from 185 to 155). However, in the past several months I managed to gain almost all of it back (I'm about 178 now). I would like to get down to 135, and having all of you as support would really help me in my journey! And I would love to support all of you too!

Please, feel free to add me.
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me -- and that goes for anyone else on this thread.

We're kind of in the same boat ... I've lost 22 lbs so far this year but am stuck in a big 'ol plateau. I want to keep losing! (Need to lose at least another 40 - 60 lbs). Feeling motivated for the latter half of the year now but need that extra push. BOOYAH!! We got this!
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and have lost 43 pounds since mid December. I still have about 100 lef t to go and could use some motivational buddies to work with. Anyone who is active and is on a similar path feel free to add me.