Accountability Friends Needed -females with 50+lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• 3293kitkat
    3293kitkat Posts: 22
    Options
    Hey everybody, I definitely have about 50+ more pounds to lose, and would love some accountable and encouraging friends. Feel free to add me!!! We're on this journey together!
  • EbonyAries
    EbonyAries Posts: 19
    Options
    I had 80lbs to lose. I have lost 28lbs so far. Add me for support.
  • Maddylu
    Maddylu Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32 5'2. I've lost 20 lbs and need to lose 50 more. Add me!
  • juliatindell
    juliatindell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22, 5'2", and have about 80 lb. to lose. I'd LOVE an accountability partner!!
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    I am 4'9 33 and 90 Lbs to lose. at least i'm under the hundred mark now but sheese what a long journey!
  • Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! My name is Jaclyn and I am currently a single mom who is doing her darndest to lose another 60 lbs. Yes you read that right ANOTHER! I just recently hit my mid-point goal and am continuing onward! I run challenge/accountability groups, I just kickstarted one today so its not too late to join! I would love to meet new people and help however I can! Friend me!
  • WorkingMama1016
    WorkingMama1016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 37, 5'2' and need to lose much more that 50 lbs. ! I was successful about 18 months ago, and then completely stopped and gained all the weight back (I had lost 35 lbs. ). Now I am back, and super serious about getting back on track. Feel free to add me!
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I need friends and support too. I used to have some MFP friends but they are all gone :(
    I'm 38, 5'7" and need to lose 50 pounds. I struggle to keep myself accountable so some support would be great.

Please add me! :)
  • mwrataric
    mwrataric Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lost 94 lbs 7 years ago and kept about 85 of it off up until September and then I gained 30 lbs back!! I want to lose those 30 again and then again 20. I lost all my weight before my exercising and counting calories. Well, I have been working out but not watching what I put in my mouth so today is day 1 back at it!
  • Madhatton
    Madhatton Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, from the uk
    5'8 and have 30kg to loose (about 60 pounds right?)

I've got all the weight to loose and need all the friends!!

So don't be shy, add away :)

Good luck ladies!
  • TJWrites00
    TJWrites00 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've done a crappy job of keeping up with things, but I'm 5'2" and I need to lose about 95 lbs. Feel free to add me. I definitely need some extra accountability, so if anyone wants to nag me and have me nag back, let me know!
  • lhill2992
    lhill2992 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and 5'4" and have roughly 60 lbs to lose! Always looking for more support so feel free to add me!!
  • 84wweber
    84wweber Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'll be 48 in August. Two years ago I lost 30 pounds, but over the past year or so I've gained almost all of it back. :sad: I know what works, and I am at a good place right now--super motivated--plus I'm a teacher, so I have the summer to really focus and start losing again. I would love MFP friends to give/receive encouragement and support. Please add me! :)
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me-i log/am active everyday

5'5.5" 27 and wanting to lose 50lbs ^_^
  • ShanStroth
    ShanStroth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am 42 yr old single busy working mom with 2 teens. I have lost about 9 lbs since I started this journey 3 weeks ago. I have about 89 more to go and so far I am super motivated but I know there will be bumps in the road ahead.
  • WreckaRed
    WreckaRed Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am 33, 5'10 and have 70lbs more I would like to lose. I too have small goals, with my main goal being hopefully made by 8/18/15, my youngest child's 2nd birthday.
  • LMJ39
    LMJ39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 39, 5'4" and would like to lose about 85 pounds. I just started a few weeks ago, but I would love motivation and accountability! I'm going to add, but if I miss anyone, please add me too!
  • sara17sb
    sara17sb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I'm a 31 year old mother of 3 boys (12,7, 5 months), 5'5" and here to lose 85-90lbs. Love having accountability!! I've lost 8lbs since joining mfp and so far so good. Anyone on this post can feel free to add me. Sometimes it helps to know someone is checking your progress/presence! I try to not disappoint my friends lol
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    *BUMP*
  • keepitoff30
    Options
    Looks like we are all in a similar boat! Feel free to add me too! I have been on again, off again with MFP, but I want to lose 30 lbs by 30 which is 6 months away! I lost 78 lbs, but added back on 40lbs since I started dating my fiance. He makes me very happy, but I just stopped worrying about what I was eating. He is supportive of my weight loss goals, but I need some peeps to help me out! :)