Anyone in their lower 20's and 5'1-5'5?

Options
I'm trying to add people who are in the same boat as me! I turned 21 on the 7th and I'm 5'5, so I'm trying to find new people who are similar to me. :):) I like new friends, add me!

Replies

• Macyfiinks
    Macyfiinks Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and I am 5'4"! I am always looking for motivational friends :) I'm almost a month into my journey and I've got a long, long way to go but I am doing it! One pound - and day - at a time!
  • January5th86
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jindy. I'm 28 and I'm 5'0. I have been doing myfitnesspal for about a year, but have slacked for 2 months or so. This app is def helpful. I started my fitness track again, and I'm really motivated to lose about 10 lbs in 5 weeks. I'm pretty active, but now that it's summer, I'm finding myself going out a lot and eating more than I should. Eeekk!!
  • candleinahurricane
    Options
    Same, though! I just went on vacation and I ate out a lot! Wahhh!
  • Abb22y
    Abb22y Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey , my name is Abrar , i'm 22 , 5'2 , i'm trying to loss 100+ lbs . i'm here since November of last year and i was doing great but for a month i lost no weight and i was doing everything right (that what i thought) so i lost motivation and fall of the wagon for 3 month but i'm back stronger this time and today was my 30 days mark i hope to make it to 100 days.
    I'll love too add friends :)
  • Marlenedlr
    Marlenedlr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey I'm 21, and 5'5 also looking for some friends to motivate who are in the same boat lol
  • nikiste
    nikiste Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Niki. I'm 22 and I'm 5'1"! Or maybe 5'2", I'm not sure if I've grown, haha.
    Please, all of you, feel free to add me! I love having friends on here to keep me accountable!
  • KatyRu
    KatyRu Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 (ALMOST 21 sort of) and 5'3". I started at 240 pounds, and now I'm down to 195. I've still got another 60+ pounds to go, but this last week has been terrible for me! I'm hoping to do better now that college stress is over for the summer. Feel free to add me. :)
  • lsiegel16
    lsiegel16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lindsey. I'm 23 and 5'2". I originally started MFP a little under a year ago and went from around 150 to 135. I ended up moving and starting a new job. Life sort of took control so now I'm trying to take it back. I'm at 137 and trying to get down to 125.
    I went away this weekend and basically pigged out so now I'm back on track today.

I workout 5-6 days a week doing Turbo Fire and I think I'm going to try and pick up playing tennis.
    I also started using Shakeology for breakfasts and honestly, they're really delicious and filling so hopefully that'll help me lose the last 10 pounds I have.

I'm definitely looking to find other people around my age and height who are working to better themselves so you're welcome to add me!
  • sciencegirl_14
    Options
    Added you :) I am 21 and 5'4" so I fit the criteria haha :) anyone feel free to add me :) x
  • abysskitten
    Options
    I'll be 20 next year, if that counts. :tongue: I'm 5'4, feel free to add me if you'd like to.
  • hnathansen
    Options
    Hello! My name is Heather. I'm 25 years old and I'm 5'5". I just joined My Fitness Pal and I know it helps keep me motivated when I friends who have the same goal as I do. Anyone feel free to add me! :happy:
  • harktosh
    harktosh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    5'1" and 25! Feel free to add me :)
  • countrylady1993
    Options
    Im 21 and im 5'9
  • KirstyyPie
    KirstyyPie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 23 and 5'1. Feel free to add me if you want too :) .. Always battled with my weight its always been up and down. But last year i got diagnosed with a brain condition and ended up pretty poorly and had alot of time sat at home just eating! So ended up putting on so much weight.. after my operation My apitite changed abit and i was eating lees so i thought use this too my advantage and loose the weight! i lost a couple of stone in the first 6 1/2 months after my op without much effort really as i was too poorly to even want to eat. But now is the real challange to keep it up and get to my target weight without giving in and putting it back on!
  • andrea394
    andrea394 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and 5'5 (:
  • natashahintz23
    natashahintz23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 20 years old and 5'4". I have been on and off mfp for about 2 years. I need some help motivating myself and would love some new friends so feel free to add :)
  • gabbyd92
    gabbyd92 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am almost 22 years old and 5'6, I am new to this website/lifestyle and I'm looking to lose about 35lbs!
  • jessicagrieshaber
    jessicagrieshaber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    This girl! Turning 22 next month and 5'5"
  • Kakeslyn
    Kakeslyn Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and 5'6... close enough? :ohwell:
  • laidbackelaine
    Options
    hi i am! Turning 22 next month and I am 5'1. Feel free to add !