Replies

• DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Always staying true to myself.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Being at a weight that I've never seen in my adult life.
  • jstavix
    jstavix Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I overcame a very abusive childhood and I am not like my mom, I worried about that my whole life until I had kids. The ugly is there but, it doesn't come out.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I don't know. :/
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Deadlifted 375x1 this morning. Pretty happy about it. :)
    Beastmode! WTG!
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    That I've apparently managed to overcome my addiction to binge eating. I would grab ridiculous amounts of snacks when bored and I am always bored.

Certainly helps not having any of that stuff in the house but it's still extremely difficult when I feel hungry 24/7 :-/
    This was and still is me. I have to force myself to just not have those snacks in the house. For me the best way to avoid eating the bad stuff is to just not have it nearby when I'm bored.

I have abstained from ice cream for 3 months!
    And I used to have it 4 - 5 time a week, and sometimes every night.

Congrats :) Yeah, not having it around is a major part of it. I have only had two chocolate bars in three months, both to boost up my calories for the day and not a single fizzy drink in that time :)
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Deadlifting 8 plates and over head pressing my bodyweight!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I am proud of the work I've accomplished studying for the ACE group fitness instructor exam. It's really hard to do home study of a complex topic. And I haven't been in school for years.
  • suecastro
    suecastro Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    After continual bowts of severe anxiety that stopped me from going outside unsupervised, if at all, I can happily report that for the past two (almost three) weeks I've been off to the gym by myself, going out food shopping instead of ordering it to my door, and walking into town and getting public transport again rather than getting a taxi from my front door to whoever I was supposed to be seeing!
    I can leave the house by myself again! ^_^

That's an incredible achievement - well done you!
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Losing 50 pounds and continuing the amazing lifestyle change without looking back or getting off the wagon :D
  • ROBOTFOOD
    Options
    Deadlifting 8 plates and over head pressing my bodyweight!
    Damn!
  • amhafford
    amhafford Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    -Having one month left until I am the first person in my entire family to get a college degree. :) (Associates in Criminal Justice, but I'm continuing for my Bachelor's in Behavioral Science)
    -Being down 12 pounds in the past 2 months
    -Beating an eating disorder and losing weight properly this time. :)

<3
  • ROBOTFOOD
    Options
    -Having one month left until I am the first person in my entire family to get a college degree. :) (Associates in Criminal Justice, but I'm continuing for my Bachelor's in Behavioral Science)
    -Being down 12 pounds in the past 2 months
    -Beating an eating disorder and losing weight properly this time. :)

<3
    Respect!
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I am a hard worker. That I am dedicated and I am strong. I worked hard to overcome anxiety and depression. I have lost almost 50 lbs. I have a home, a great husband, and a wonderful daughter. Most of all I am happier than I have ever been in my life, and that is something to be proud of.
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Well, I've lost around 35 pounds now. In addition, I'm proud of my beautiful daughter. :-)