nearly 5 stone gone ( Pic heavy)

toffee2013
toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
My photos are huge sorry lol

This is my story from my blog www.mamasjourneytoslimncurvy.co.uk .....

''
My names Kiarna, I'm 26, a mother and from the West Midlands, UK. I first began blogging at the start of 2013 , which was when i made the decision to get off the couch and lose those darn baby pounds!
I have always been up and down with my weight and would often join a gym for a few months, lose a few pounds, then disappear. The main problem i had holding me back was not knowing the in's and out's of losing weight. I had no clue about counting calories or weighing food. I believed all the myths and let the facts run over my head.

After having my daughter in 2012, i weighed in at a whopping 230 lbs. I was unhappy, unfit and hid away from my own reflection. I started off my weight loss journey by running a buggy fit class in my local area. It helped ease me into exercise and meet new people but my body needed more of a challenge. I decided to join a gym but that was short lived as i was only going once a week and i needed more!!

By new years, i'd had enough. Enough of feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed.
I heard about Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred workout program and was happy to learn that i could do this at home. That's when i started my workout program obsession! To date, I've done, Insanity, Turbo Fire and now currently doing the P90X program.

So far, I've currently lost nearly 5 stone. I am aiming to lose another stone and a half but as i am lifting weight now, it is now a lot more challenging to lose the pounds. Trust me, I'll get there eventually! ''

Myfitnesspal has been a great help and love the support from this forum.

At my heaviest (230lbs)...

BeFunky_null_2efrwefjpg_zpsf8ff8a78.jpg[/URL]

SAM_0517_zps4152ec40.jpg[/URL]

Now...

BeFunky_null_3etrerjpg_zps6c1dd2f4.jpg[/URL]

BeFunky_null_2uiuijpg_zps24bac1e0.jpg[/URL]

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!