Im back!

Options
My name is Robyn and live in southern California. Im back after 2 years. I googled "how I lost 2 lbs per week" this morning and a result came up from MFP and it made me sign up again because I kept seeing RESULTS from the replies and also from this community. I will be one of those people. I weigh 157 and my goal is to lose 2lbs/week and be at 129. Ive tried to lose the same 30 lbs for 15 years. I know it will happen this time because my mind is in order now. I know how to deal with the "hard" times and how to break the habits.

Ive been inspired by members here and hope to be an inspiration to others!

Replies

• 3293kitkat
    3293kitkat Posts: 22
    Options
    Yay, glad you found it, this site is so awesome! Good luck to you!
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Of course, the reason for your coming back is unfortunate (i.e., lack of weight loss), it's great that you joined up again and are heading down the right track. If you need motivation or accountability buddies, feel free to add me.
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You got this. Just surround yourself with support. Dont be afraid to ask for help... and work hard.
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm in Southern California too. My goal is to lose the weight and keep it off. This site is a lot of fun and it helps keep my motivated. I try to get others to use it too, but you can only lead a horse to water. I'm pretty positive and consistent if you would like to add me. Consistent logging and accountability make this site work.
  • meparker757
    meparker757 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes a couple of tries.... Just keep making adjustments and you can do it!