Favorite thing to do at the gym?

Options
13»

Replies

• TMM211073
    TMM211073 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Mine is the cross trainer, I really love it, put my headphones on and just get into a rhythm, I'm bopping to my music and no one knows, because I look like I'm exercising..... I also love the Power Plate (vibrating things you do repetitive exercises and stretches on) because I get a really good workout in a short space of time and there's no waiting for other people to finish on the machine you want, because it's your time and you just work from start to finish, uninterrupted, it's great.

To be honest there isn't anything at the gym that I dislike, there are two machines I'm not so happy to use, the Glutes Extension (it's badly positioned and I sometimes end up kicking the wall) and the Top Bike Excite (arm bike) it is so bloody boring, but I know it's pretty good for my shoulders, especially my left shoulder, as it's my weakest one.

xXx
  • Luna_Llena
    Luna_Llena Posts: 15
    Options
    INNER THIGH MACHINE BABY!!! Stairmaster takes second place :p
  • Luna_Llena
    Luna_Llena Posts: 15
    Options
    Mine is the cross trainer, I really love it, put my headphones on and just get into a rhythm, I'm bopping to my music and no one knows, because I look like I'm exercising.....

YES!!!!
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    def.. dance.

People look at me strange when I dance... Between reps.
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Atlas stones.