Needing guy friends.

Options
Hello. I am looking for guys to add to my friends list. I'm restarting my journey and I already have a lot of amazing girl friends, but I need some guy friends to help even it out. :)

Replies

• jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • markus532
    markus532 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    FR sent.
  • Sarah_SweetPea
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the friend requests!! Just an FYI, I'm not looking for creeps or guys who are only here to meet girls. I'm looking for guys who are trying to lose weight, have lost weight, are trying to stay in shape, build muscle , etc.
  • Sarah_SweetPea
    Options
    Where are all the bigger guys who are trying to lose weight?
  • rudy336
    rudy336 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    friend request sent. i only have to lose about 25 pounds. im working with personal trainer to build muscle :)
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the friend requests!! Just an FYI, I'm not looking for creeps or guys who are only here to meet girls. I'm looking for guys who are trying to lose weight, have lost weight, are trying to stay in shape, build muscle , etc.

You sound like you're just here to meet guys. Should I be concerned? What are your goals? I feel like I should inquire more about you before committing to sending a friend request.
  • Sarah_SweetPea
    Options

You sound like you're just here to meet guys. Should I be concerned? What are your goals? I feel like I should inquire more about you before committing to sending a friend request.

Lol. It's all on my profile.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options

This piece of info might have been important in the OP...nevertheless I'm sure you will be flooded by men. It will be up to you to sift though the creepers.

And I know cause some of them are in this thread. ::cough::_Waffle_::cough::

j/k he's the bee's knees
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    FR snt
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    FR not sent. Sorry. I'm a jerk.