Weight loss and Libido

Options
My libido was on steady decline the last 5 years which I am not sure related to steady weight gain and/or age. I have only noticed a very slight increase in the 14 weeks of steady exercise but certainly noticed some increase in endurance and flexibility.

Should I be noticing more of an increase in drive?

Replies

• Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a correlation there, and it's common.

I'm fairly certain it's because you're working out more, so you turn yourself on more. :tongue:

At least that's what it was in my case.

In other words: Bumping the thread for you
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Yep.
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a correlation there, and it's common.

I'm fairly certain it's because you're working out more, so you turn yourself on more. :tongue:

At least that's what it was in my case.

In other words: Bumping the thread for you

har har har .....you said "bumping"
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Holy crap..mine is zooming!! LOL
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    For sure. The more I exercise, the more I wanna...er...sweat. I was thinking maybe because there's a better and more consistent blood supply to everything. That, and when you feel better about the jiggly bits, it's a lovely boost.
  • Cc215
    Cc215 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Not sure it increase the desire (for me) to go there. However, if I feel better about my body, I'm more confident, and less worried about being seen naked. So no change in libido - massive increase in inhibitions!

Eta: stupid error!
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Holy crap..mine is zooming!! LOL

Hey cutie, you come here often?
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    It's annoying to me cause I sweat much more during now, but I do find that most of the time I do have a higher libido now, but it was already pretty high to begin with hahaha. I'm sure more drive will come with time for you