New to posting, looking to add anyone!

Options
Hey

29 male from Fredericton NB Canada

Have began a weight loss journey in January, down almost 60 pounds already, I am new to posting and have only been using MFP for a couple months with filling out the diary and etc

I love all sports and going to the gym, looking to add friends, male or females , looking to motivate people and hear the same back my way

Take care!

Replies

• Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hey! Good job so far! I'm just starting my journey and been on for about a month (consistently) I would say. I'm looking for motivation and friends too and would like the add!

24 female from America.
  • sheedy17
    sheedy17 Posts: 128
    Options
    nice to meet you, i sent you a friend request
  • lorrainebradbury1
    Options
    Hi I use to use myfitnesspal going back about 6 months ago, I lost the weight I wanted to and then thought I could manage on my own. I was wrong, I have slipped back in to old eating habits and decided to rejoin again to get some support in losing about 141lbs.

Looking foward to talking to all you weight loss people and getting some good tips on how to say NO to food I dont need.
  • lorrainebradbury1
    Options
    Thank you, I will accept. Looking forward to swapping notes
  • sheedy17
    sheedy17 Posts: 128
    Options
    me too, still looking for lots of friends, male or female to share the adventure with!
  • WhaticallGeek
    Options
    I have used fitness pal before it is a good way :) to help loose weight and get motivation from others . Feel free to add :)
  • monolith66
    monolith66 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Fellow canuck here!!!

Feel free to add me up. My focus is fat loss while gaining lean mass.
  • ashypoo0688
    Options
    hi im 25 from st lucia just started my journey today actuall looking to get motivated to lose 50 pounds. going to start my insanity and nutrition plan tomorrow, starting with a few situps tonight