Quack Quack, Dr. Oz is being called out......

Options
2»

Replies

• Rocky791
    Rocky791 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I was gunna start a thread on Dr Oz and his role in this illusion

but you already did

and you did it with a link to another story

LOL like I would ever click on that = do you not have your own opinion?

my opinion = Dr. Oz is a snake oil guy, but had now been drawn into the public eye big time,.. and .... oh geez ... will continue to be a snake oil dixweed

sorta of like a link poster

jhahah

Sweat Daily!

nothing wrong with posting a link
  • Tanya949
    Tanya949 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    If Dr. Oz truly had THE answer to weight loss and good health, he'd only have to air one show.
  • glitznglamour15
    glitznglamour15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    If Dr. Oz truly had THE answer to weight loss and good health, he'd only have to air one show.

^^^Amen to this! I watched one show and immediately called BS on him! He acts so condescending to his audience. Im surprised he is still on! I guess its because this country is still ignorantly giving into the billion dollar industry of diet fads :P that crap should just be outlawed.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options

:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    the last line was hilarious!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Yay! My mom is always telling what she saw on that crap show. I try to explain to her that each day is a new miracle weight loss technique or blah blah blah.... but yet a few days later she is telling me something else she just heard about.

That's just what my mother in law does. I just tune out because she won't listen. I think I will send her the link. :)

My mom & auntie too. :yawn:
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I wonder if Oprah is going to have his back lol
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I read You on a Diet. Great book. Before he was famous I guess.