Since when is 33 considered young?

Options
123457»

Replies

• goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm 70. People in their thirties are children to me. You're just getting started in life. Middle age is pretty much around 40. On the other hand, no one knows when they'll die do they?
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    It all depends on when you plan on dying.
  • mommyrunning
    mommyrunning Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I am 33 and while I wouldn't call myself young I also wouldn't say I am old. Although I could really use a nap right now which makes me feel old :yawn: :laugh:
    Naps ARE a necessity in your 30's....especially with kids!!!

Oh I wish. I have 2 children and I am also pregnant. No naps for me I am at work :sad:
  • newlooknewme2014
    newlooknewme2014 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You're as young as you feeeeel! ^_^
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Since I turned 34. Now shut it.

/thread
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My fiancé is 33. I am 21. This makes our median age 26 and therefore he will still be young for many years to come. That's how it works, right?

(He looks 26 at best, so it all works out. He's still young!)
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Sheeeaat i feel younger at 41 than I did at 33 to be honest.
  • BreeJaxon
    BreeJaxon Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm almost 40, younger than ever!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I look better at 36 than I did at 26 sooooo *shrugs*
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    For me, I think 33 is young due to my older son will be that age this year....
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Since people started living into their 90s and 100s instead of their 60s and 70s.
  • mercurysfire
    mercurysfire Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    when i met my 50ish year old hubs he was outrunning 20 an 30 somethings (and hotter than all of them by miles.) i'll be 36 in a couple of months and i wouldn't go back to my teens or twenties for all the tea in china. age is in your head.
  • soxobsessed
    soxobsessed Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just turned 33......AND I AM YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell I can move a lot more than I could when I was 23
  • FitGal4ever42
    FitGal4ever42 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Age is just a number. At the age of 43 I feel better now than I ever did . I am young at heart :smile:
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    when did it start being old? Well, maybe in the 1800s. With people living well into their 80s, I consider 33 to be quite young. And I am thirty-seven... so hush it. LOL
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and observing the thirty year olds around me has proven that they are still pretty young at heart........ they just have more "big people/adult" responsibilities and have "real" jobs. lol......... 33 is not old! Not old at all.

I am 31, I have been doing my job since I was 21, and I have far less responsibility in my personal life now than I had in my early 20's so either I fail at being old, or I sucked at being young
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I'm 57 and I am not middle aged, I am in the prime of my life. (Not to mention that wonderful window of time that women have where you are too old to need sanitary protection but too young for incontinence protection)
  • Hrcules
    Hrcules Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    33 is perfect, only gets better!
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and I'm not old or even middle aged yet! That's at 50. But when I get there I still won't be as old mentally as my body is. Long may it last!!
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm 57 and I am not middle aged, I am in the prime of my life. (Not to mention that wonderful window of time that women have where you are too old to need sanitary protection but too young for incontinence protection)
    Haha love it!!!