2 month progress ! Progression photo !

Options
2»

Replies

• tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    It's hard to believe only two months ago I started again using MFP to track food and exercise. I had begun on and off again but I've remained committed through Memorial Day , vacation , bad emotional days and stayed on track!

It's an amazing feeling. I even had a foot injury my third week by doing "too much". The doctor told me to take it easy. I went against that order and knew if I slowed down..I would find one excuse after another. So I did what I shouldn't have and kept going. I'm glad I personally did as now the pain is gone and hasn't come back.
    I've been able to run slowly - even just from home to the bus stop five minutes away. From hand therapy to the bust stop again five minutes away. It's about starting small to bigger things !

I even got a heart rate monitor and watch I love and my husband has lost just under 15 lbs too.

So on April 21st I weighed in at 311 lbs - today I weigh 287!! I've also lost 5.5 inches on my waist alone.
    If you are reading this..You CAN DO IT TOO. I was JUST like you..browsing the stories , looking for inspiration , it's right there in front of you , IN YOU. I eat well most days but I still have had ice cream , steak , bread - all the things I love just in different portions and options. The hardest part is taking the jump. We all start somewhere :)

2llbktf.jpg
    Wow you look beautiful and that dress well it's georgous on you. What a great job you've done so far keep it up, and your right we can do it we just have to stick to it. Congrats on your progress you look great!:flowerforyou:
  • WandaMM1
    WandaMM1 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. The changes are definitely noticeable. Congratulations and keep it up!!
  • Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    That's amazing for 2 months. Great progress, keep it up!!!
  • brg020788
    brg020788 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job!!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    What progress! You keep up taking those pics so you can keep seeing the progress. Some people forget and think that they're at a stall when they aren't - no matter what the scale says. Mine is dumb and lives in the corner in the bathroom LOL
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far!
  • kaurgagandeep20
    Options
    Keep it up .
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love your positive attitude!
  • kmajaVCU
    kmajaVCU Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love that dress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!