Stupid question but, is there any way to tell...

Options
AsellusReborn
AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
...when this account was created? I know it was somewhere in June 2012 but is there a way to find the exact day I created it? I'd like to celebrate my two year mark.

Replies

• msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    keep logging and when I says you have logged in for 730 days pop that popper.
  • AsellusReborn
    Options
    I had a baby in September. Shockingly, I did not log in that day :) So that is out. I have logged in every day since though, but unfortunately, that doesn't help me :) Thanks though!
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    My HOME -> Check-In ->Edit Previous Entries

There you will find the date when you first entered your weight on mfp which ideally should be your first day on this site.
  • AsellusReborn
    Options
    Thank you! Unfortunately I don't think I did weigh in that day :( I might have but I ordered my scale the day I logged in, so while I may have backdated an entry I have a hunch I didn't. Bummer! Thank you anyway.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Did you post on the message board your first day here? If so maybe you can scroll through your posts and check the date that way.
  • AsellusReborn
    Options
    That's a great thought! I just looked and it looks like I didn't start posting until July. I really didn't leave myself any clues! :( Thank you for the great thought though.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Unfortunately I don't think I did weigh in that day :( I might have but I ordered my scale the day I logged in, so while I may have backdated an entry I have a hunch I didn't. Bummer! Thank you anyway.
    if i remember correctly, you have to put in your weight to make an account, something which you can't bypass. Give it a shot i say
  • tattooedillini26
    tattooedillini26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Under your little icon on this forum it says "Joined June 2012"
  • AsellusReborn
    Options
    If your email account saves old emails automatically, like Gmail does, you may have an old confirmation email saying you've created an account. There's my idea. Hope it helps.

EDIT: also the thing the person above me said. It makes you put in a weight when you join. Your first weight entry will be from when you started.

BINGO! Thank you! I joined on June 22, 2012.

I did put a weight in when I joined but it was a number I made up, so I remember I went back and actually deleted that. Outsmarted myself apparently!
  • kaleidoscope79
    kaleidoscope79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Glad you found out!

I thought I'd note for anyone interested, when I made my account (recently) I didn't have to put in my weight. I didn't do that until weeks later.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,547 Member
    Options
    Hate to spoil the party, but according to your posting history, your first post was on June 4, 2012. Assuming that your join time then was between June 1st and June 4th.

EDIT: Duh, I just realized that 7-04-2012 is July. My bad. Go with the suggestion about the gmail on June 22nd.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • AsellusReborn
    Options
    Thanks B! I can't remember but I do remember changing my entry when my scale came. So either I entered nothing or I made it up, hah.

Ninerbuff - haha! No worries :) Sadly on June 4 I was still happily oblivious to how unhealthy I was - my "moment" in time wouldn't come until June 15. And it took me a few days to find MFP, I was using an excel spreadsheet at first.