I'm new!!

Options
Hi all, my name is Erica, i'm 28 and want to lose 10 pounds. My mom lost 80 pounds with the help of this website so I figured I should give it a try!! Been exercising and trying to watch what I eat since January and have lost inches but no pounds. Guess I need to step it up!!

Replies

• Erica6880
    Options
    Hi all, my name is Erica, i'm 28 and want to lose 10 pounds. My mom lost 80 pounds with the help of this website so I figured I should give it a try!! Been exercising and trying to watch what I eat since January and have lost inches but no pounds. Guess I need to step it up!!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome Erica6880 :flowerforyou:
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options
    Hey there, good morning and welcome.
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options
    Hey there, good morning and welcome.
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    :heart: Hey sunshine! You know that if I can do it, anyone can! I have all the faith in the world in you!:heart: Love ya long time! Mommy
  • mom323
    mom323 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm mom323.
    I want to lose 30-35 lbs. Sweets are my weekness! I've been trying to eat healthy since the beginning of the year and have lost about 7 lbs. I don't excercise alot so I need to make more of an effort there.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome :flowerforyou:

Hope you enjoy the site, it's fantastic!
  • battykatty2002
    Options
    welcome,

i'm a newbie today too,
  • EM13
    EM13 Posts: 17
    Options
    welcome!!! also new today. so far this site seems really helpful / everyone is wicked nice!!!