Thank you Taco Bell!

Options

Replies

• JamieJam1102
    JamieJam1102 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I never ate there, and I am not planning to eat there anytime soon either.

I'm with ya! Never ever will I eat there.

tumblr_meerpzTRmE1rnyhdyo1_500.gif
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I find that it gives me gastrointestinal distress.

^ This!!

acf6a09bcc1f9d8773a8b48c921982c5_ra,w403,h403_pa,w403,h403.jpeg
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I love taco bell so much...

This
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Just imagining hearing the bell ring in their commercial is making me NEED it....
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I miss Taco Bell... I'd give anything for one of their Dorito shelled Tacos :(

What's stopping you?

Australia :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I haven't seen a Taco Bell in 4 years almost. I know they're in Seoul (I'm in Korea), but I couldn't find them last time I went.

The only franchise in town (and I believe the province) closed 2 years ago. :sad:
  • UmmaOfThree
    UmmaOfThree Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Is this thread for real? I thought it was a sarcastic post, but no, it's not? I will say this. I used to be a total addict, esp. since they had the Happy Hour $1 deals 2-5, but ever since I said NO MORE to this TACO HELL as well as other fast food joints, I started LOSING a bunch of weight. Sure, it tastes good, convenient, cheap and may be ok on your figure, you will only be maintaining or gradually gaining, NOT losing. The sodium and mystery ingredients in it will destroy what good health you currently have. I would say STAY AWAY from this place. The company makes a ton of money because of its fast food addicts/victims. Don't fall for their trap.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    omg now i want taco bell. love their mexican pizzas, and for dessert i used to get the churros. did not know they had those cinnamon bun thingies. WANT!

I haven't had any in about a year because the only location kind of near me is a B@$% to get to. but i might need to swing by soon.
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    I have been getting more comments about my ab definition after switching to a daily Taco Bell breakfast...and it tastes great too!

So you are saying that the gastrointestinal distress is so bad that it is a good ab workout holding it in?
  • fullersun35
    fullersun35 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the new waffle taco? I heard about it on the radio this morning. It sounded delish.
  • JamieJam1102
    JamieJam1102 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Is this thread for real? I thought it was a sarcastic post, but no, it's not? I will say this. I used to be a total addict, esp. since they had the Happy Hour $1 deals 2-5, but ever since I said NO MORE to this TACO HELL as well as other fast food joints, I started LOSING a bunch of weight. Sure, it tastes good, convenient, cheap and may be ok on your figure, you will only be maintaining or gradually gaining, NOT losing. The sodium and mystery ingredients in it will destroy what good health you currently have. I would say STAY AWAY from this place. The company makes a ton of money because of its fast food addicts/victims. Don't fall for their trap.

tumblr_mj128tAoBy1rarypbo1_500.gif
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

LOL at all of this...
  • ProfessorOwl
    ProfessorOwl Posts: 312 Member
    Options

LOL at all of this...

This makes me want to go eat some Taco Bell.
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I like their tacos and nachos.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options

What's stopping you?

+1 I had two Dorito tacos from Taco Bell a few weeks ago. Still lost weight that week. They're pretty low-calorie, actually. And so worth it even if they weren't.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options

giphy.gif
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options

L8QI

Oh, you think so, Doctor?
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is just meh for me. I can take it or leave it. I haven't had it in a while and the last time I did, it wasn't as good as it used to be to me.
  • parkscs
    parkscs Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I think I've becoming a food snob in my old(er) age but honestly I can't help but laugh at things like "dorito tacos" and "waffle tacos." When you have access to good, local taquerias (which can be just as inexpensive as taco bell), I can't see why you'd ever want to go to taco bell unless you simply don't have time/access to anywhere else. But to each their own. :smile:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

What's stopping you?

+1 I had two Dorito tacos from Taco Bell a few weeks ago. Still lost weight that week. They're pretty low-calorie, actually. And so worth it even if they weren't.

What's stopping me? 7,932 miles of Pacific Ocean.

Believe me, if I had the option, those babies would be in mah belleh.
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I think I've becoming a food snob in my old(er) age but honestly I can't help but laugh at things like "dorito tacos" and "waffle tacos." When you have access to good, local taquerias (which can be just as inexpensive as taco bell), I can't see why you'd ever want to go to taco bell unless you simply don't have time/access to anywhere else. But to each their own. :smile:

I go to Taco Bell because I like it and I HATE Mexican food. HATE. Taco Bell and Old El Paso is the only thing remotely even close to Mexican that I like.